BeautyHacker

Which Plastic Surgery Clinic is Better? JK or Banobagi?

Hello. I had my bone surgery revision done in banobagi with Docfinderkorea last year and result was great. One of my friend went to banobagi two months ago to do double eyelids surgery with epi canthoplasty surgery, she is super pretty now hahahaaa. I'm jealous of her.
Moreover, I don't think you will get more discount with Korean friends, but you could use agency like docfinderkorea (my frd and I was using them), they could help to bargain cheaper price for you and provide free transportation from airport to hotel and pick you up every check up and after care treatment. Using a agency is better for you to go alone.
Hope my information could help you:smile:))

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.
I currently new to this forum. Does anyone has a good review / recommendation on clinics that does double eyelid surgery & what are the prices like? I read about banobagi & Claire from Qiuqiu's blog. Beverly Wilshire from Xiaxue's. Unsure where else I can get suggestion and review from.

• 1 month later...
Actually, nothing is free. I encourage you to stop saying that. There's fees hidden like commissions from the clinics you're gonna be getting your surgery at so that their charges seem ''free'' when it's included on your surgery price quotes.

Banobagi quoted me $3.5m - $4.3m for double eyelid surgery, $1.1m-$1.65m for epicanthoplasty and $2.2m for their all-in-one skin therapy. Is this the normal cost? It seems a little high.

It is high. The price should range in between 1.7mil~~~2.5mil imo

Thanks a lot for the reply. How about this price?

I got a quote from Grand which includes the below surgeries for $3.6m - 4.2m. Does this seem like a good price? I feel that this is way better then Banobagi's price already.

1. Incision Double Eyelid Surgery
2. Ptosis Correction
3. Magic Epicanthoplasty

A friend of mine did ptosis correction and incisional DES for $2 million, so IMO your quote from Grand is still high.

Wow! Do you mind sharing where she got her work done? Thanks again for the comparison.

looks like you didnt research enough, there are plenty of others that have a reasonable price but i cant tell you if the doctor there is decent-good. but MVP, opera, migo, baum, etc have reasonable prices.

Agreed. I just started doing research a few days ago and found this forum in the process. Price isn't the biggest issue for me, but of course I don't want to be ripped off. Just trying to find a awesome clinic at a decent price.

I actually thought the price of grand wasn't too bad compared to Banobagi. Haha

tieum i think thats how it is spelled is specialized in eye surgery so try that one, their prices are high but you can always bargain and negotiate with any clinic to try and lower it down.