BeautyHacker

Which Plastic Surgery Clinic is Better? JK or Banobagi?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Hi jop5349. Thank you for the Romian clinic info. I’m kinda interested to it. Can I pm you? I would really wanna find out more coz I’ll be going to Seoul in December.

And, which doctor in Romian did the surgeries for you and your friends?

yes, I would love to join you. I'm planning to go there for my eyelid revision surgery in late February or early March 2018. Let me know if you're serious about it.

JK is on my shortlist. they do very natural looking surgery. Drastic results, but you look as if nothing was done. If that makes sense.

You can see JK's results because they have a YouTube channel. You can gauge their work for yourself. People fly to Seoul for them from all over the world.

Have you booked your appointment with JK? And what surgery are you doing? When will you be there?

• 2 months later...
Hi ‘ I’m planning to go in 2018 Feb . Which clinic is good for rhinoplasty? ( jk , Id , dream or Wonjin)

Sorry this took so long to answer.

No, I haven't booked, but they are still on my short list. They have NO accidents, so I am not sure why the pother poster is stating that their results aren't good. I believe that is the first time I have heard that about them. Another poster confused them with JW, so I am not sure if that is the issue.

I will report back in February when I go.

• 2 weeks later...
I’m thinking to join with y’all if you don’t mind!

Hello Eurasianbeauty,

Do you know what JK PS is known for? I’m looking for a place to do some eyelid uplift for a fresher & brighter look.

Thanks.

Hi Oryza- Do you know which doc did your friend DES surgery? Thanks

Hi @Han Hsu - I don’t really hear many ppl going to JK, but the do seem to win a lot of awards like you mentioned. Do you know anyone who’s been to JK for Eye surgery? Thanks