BeautyHacker

Which Plastic Surgery Clinic is Better? JK or Banobagi?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
The problem is that each clinic is good at different things. JK is good at rhinoplasty/other facial feature procedures while BB is good at contouring. I have the same problem.

• 2 months later...
I am planning to have rhinoplasty and facial contouring done at JK. Initially I was thinking Banobagi but I'm not too sure now. I am using docfinder as I am travelling alone. Is anyone planning to have surgery during late march early April? I could do with a buddy :smile:

Would somebody who had BA consultation/surgery at Banobagi comment about them?
I heard there's long waiting time and the doctor takes like 3 minutes for consultation.
But the results seems good.... so I'm confused. I want to hear more reviews.

I've tried reaching out to docfinder too, still waiting for the replies.
I've also tried reaching out to a few other companies which can help out today.
K-doctors and DOCDOC are on my list right now.
www.docdoc.com
www.k-doctors.com

For Clinics, I'm looking into Faceline, Banobagi and JK.

Good luck!

I was using docfinderkorea last year and had surgery done at banobagi. I contact DFK through email and their replies were fast. I think you'd better send again coz it's maybe failed:smile: good luck~^^

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I'm going in May for facial contouring :smile:

Im going from 17th april -28th april, and likely to pick banobagi (i am also with docfinder cos i will be travelling alone too). Have u booked ur flight?

Hi what surgery did u have last year? How is ur result so far :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
I did jaw surgery revision by dr or last year in banobagi. Result is great. My face recovered well and didn't have any abnormal pain or bad swelling after the surgery. ( since it's my revision of jaw surgery ) i was really worried before. But luckily I asked a lot information from docfinderkorea, so I had chosen a good clinic;) I am so happy with my small face now hahahaa.

• 2 weeks later...
I also am considering JK or Banobagi for jaw reduction/angular jaw correction. I was recommended genioplasty too (v-line) but I think I'll opt for fillers for my chin instead. Both JK and Banobagi have good information on fillers + jaw reduction so it's hard to choose! I also am going with DocFinderKorea. Does anyone have advice for jaw reduction and chin fillers?

Hey :smile: I'm 3 months post op from jaw reduction + zygoma + genioplasty at Banobagi with Dr. Oh. He pinned my own jaw bone to my chin to add length to my face, which is a much more permanent solution compared to fillers, which is what I wanted. I really like my chin too ^^ If you're going at peak time like in June onwards, it might be better to leave a deposit since they're all really busy. >< let me know if you have any questions :smile: