BeautyHacker

Which Plastic Surgery Clinic is Better? JK or Banobagi?

Hello, I'm trying to find a good clinic to go to, but I'm always afraid that the hospitals are untrustworthy. Which clinic is better and more trustworthy, JK or Banobagi? I tried using DocfinderKorea, but I'm not sure if it's a reputable company and I haven't gotten back from them yet. Thanks! :biggrin:

Also, I'd like to know which plastic surgery places you would suggest. I'm open to suggestions!

I plan to do eye widening surgery, ptosis correction, rhinoplasty for bulbous nose, fat graft to forehead, lip injections, and hip surgery

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look at the other threads on here, there was a case on wonjin, someone died in the surgery because of the shadow doctors.

And if you really want to go to those clinics, I would recommend jk since they have won awards on their services. Since Bb has some mixed reviews. But I never went their so I wouldn't know for sure how their services are.

I'm afraid I don't have any experience from jk. Only things I read online. On this forum pretty much.

Hi everyone, I am new in here. I am not sure if this is the right place where I can ask something.
I am thinking about having a lateral canthoplasty or a lateral epicanthoplasty.
Whats the best clinic for get this surgery done?
JW, JK, Banobagi, Grand or which one?
Please help.

If this is not the right place where i can post my question please tell me where I have to do it.
Thank you

Go to AT clinic, it's the best for jaw and facial contouring. Over 20 years with no accidents. They don't have an English site though.

http://www.atro.co.kr/

Keep in mind, all jaw surgery is dangerous. 54% of people experience numbness in the jaw area after getting it.

Go to Teuim, they're the best for eye surgery. I'm only considering JK and Banobagi because they are more friendly towards foreigners. Don't go to Grand if you care about yourself, it's a plastic surgery "factory".

http://english.teuimps.co.kr/eng/01_about/about01.php

I would suggest for you to find it by yourself since people desire in ps may vary.

I had a friend who did her DES with JK, the doc didnt suggested epi for her. Price wise, I think similar with Teuim. I didnt really like how her lids turn out, it still looks puffy after 6 months and the arch is a little ... i duno how to put it.. not smooth? too rigid? I cant really pinpoint but it just didnt look good.

And the thing is, my friend thinks that her puffy lids is her problem, not because JK did not do a good job -.-" Duno how they brainwashed her.

She did incision by the way, they could her taken out her extra fats..

Thank you so much for your advice :tup:

Does she?? really?? do you know where she had?