BeautyHacker

let's share stories or information about famous clinics for local people in Korea?

Hi, forumers~

I could get information from many thread about clinics such as Rigen, The view, Banobagi, and Wonjin etc..
but I want to know about the famous clinics for local people in Korea.
Let's share some stories or any information, if anybody has it :graucho:

I totally agree with u. It's really hard to find out..

My korean friends all say that Dream Clinic is famous among koreans, cuz there are rumors that SM artists all do PS in Dream Clinic and it's very true that each entertainment companies, like SM, YG, JYP all have their own PS clinics to do PS for their artists, that I'm so sure about. But there is never real confirmation that Dream Clinic does all PS for SM artists, it's just rumors around koreans.

Dream Clinic is indeed popular among koreans, cuz I know a lot of koreans in high school, and actually a lot of them don't know many good PS clinics if they have know plan to do PS, but they have all heard about Dream Clinic before tho.

I've been to Dream Clinic last summer for consultation and also three other PS clinics like JW. Dream Clinic was the only one where I actually saw koreans...all the others are Chinese dominated including JW.

I don't have any information about Dream. If you have any information, please share with me :smile:

I heard that they sometimes switch doctors, but that's more likely happened in high seasons...but same for JK or any good big ones in korea...

nope they don't switch surgeons. How can they? They don't even have that many surgeons and its not a teaching facility either. Plus Dream is also a specialized clinic in terms of protocol and structure. Hence they are mid-sized, with each surgeon with their own speciality and theyperform nothing but their speciality. Dr Park is for closed rhino and non incisional eyes. Kim is facial bone contoruing. Cho is for lifting. Yoo is for incisional eyes. The surgeons do not overlap their speciality because its about honing their technique with regards to their speciality. Notice how reputation within the medical community is built up according to speciality? No surgeon well respected within the medical community is a jack of all trades.

Mid-sized clinics are those structured like JW, Dream and the Line.A truly large clinic is like Banobagi, Regen, Wonjin, Grand, ID who has 14 and up surgeons, most of whom are young surgeons who they are trying to cultivate in order to meet their volume to mainland patients. The last 3 aside, there hasn't been scandal with Bano and Regen but its important to request the senior surgeons should you go to those clinics.

I remember Dream Clinic is a different clinic than Dream medical.
Oh and they changed their name to B & A clinic I think.
If you type in their old webadress you get redirected to B & A clinic
(dreamclinic.co.kr).
On their old site there were pictures of celebrities/korean actors also with doctors but couldnt make out what it meant (dont speak korean) so maybe the rumors are true about those idols.

still they are same pretty much
just some of doctor went out and opened new one
so which it means they just trying to hide that person died from an accident of their surgery
by opening other clinic saying it is different

errr what rubbish. No one died at Dream. And both Dreams are a completely different corporate entity. They started off as the same clinic but the founding surgeons went their seperate ways and started different clinics due to differences in the direction they wanted the business to go. There's some legal dispute I believe regarding the use of the clinic name. But locals refer to one as Dream Medical Group (dr park) and the other one as Dream Apgujeong (dr song). When I went to hyundai for shopping I could see the Dream Apgujeong signage outside the building. If you notice the similarities you can understand why there's a dispute. But no, no one died there. If such a thing happened you really think there wouldn't be a huge scandal like with Grand and Wonjin?

so is dream medical better than dream clinic?
I went to dream medical last year for consultation in korea...cuz my friends say that was the PS clinic who does PS for celebrities....totally confused now- -