BeautyHacker

let's share stories or information about famous clinics for local people in Korea?

I heard that both clinics have done surgeries for celebrities but that is not important because you will never know who the celebrities are. Clinics have to sign an non disclosure when performing surgery for celebrities. And to add it doesn't matter whether a celebrity does surgery at this clinic or that clinic. Because everyone has a different facial structure. What works for one individual may not work for another. What one individual requires may not be the same for another. Plastic surgery is about finding the right methodology for your situation, which includes the right surgeon who specializes in that methodology. And finally, plastic surgery is about enhancements to your pre existing features. U can't just show a celebrity's picture and say make me look like that because its just not realistic. Hence it is best to focus on proposed methodology and not pop culture when it comes to your plastic surgery

I'm reaaaalllyy sorry about the person dying at the dream i was confused with grand :sad:
also with the other info without more details.
I'm sorry guys...with confusion

• 2 weeks later...
Hi SheOnlyLooks25,
As far as my understanding, zygoma helps to reduce the width of your face and gives it a more Korean favorable "soft look", which can accomplish a "small-face" look in conjunction with V-line.
The blogger's face looks more oval to me than round shaped (she actually has a nice chine with youthful fat).
The procedures you need really depends on your personal preference and your bone structure.
You could add me on kakao if you have an account, I use the same ID.

I would like to learn more about the local favorable clinics as well.

• 3 weeks later...
Remember guys, don't get sold just because they do plastic surgeries for celebrities. Yes, they might be good but that doesn't make other clinics inferior. Celebrities get a special price at the clinic they go to because their company brings masses of people there. So they're getting quality + price. But since word has leaked that they do PS on celebrities, it allows them to overcharge people who think that their clinic must be the best clinic in the world.

A lot of clinics have done work on celebrities without word getting out as well.

again, not saying Dream is bad but all good quality plastic surgery clinics are pretty close in competition and not one of them are the true one and only all-time superior clinic.

Just some food for thought.