BeautyHacker

eye surgery other than double eyelids

It's kinda hard to get answers and share when most of the forummers here want double eyelids. I basically just want to make my eyes less droopy and more tight looking. I've done some research and I think I'm mainly looking for something like canthoplasty and lateral tarsorrhaphy to make my eyes a tad longer and more sharper. I do want to make my iris stand out more and I'm considering ptosis but I'm just a bit scared that it will end out being too big. I'll just share my progress here and hope people on the same page as me will do the same.

procedures
[​IMG][​IMG]

ideal
[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

have been contacting a few doctors and most say I need to do surgery the involves making an incision on the muller area of the eye. This will help to make eyes bigger without make a crease.

[​IMG][​IMG]

these photos are courtesy of Dr. Jong from Taipei.

Hi Krisvonoz,

I'm also another male on the forums, it seems like there are very few of us here compared to females so we should help each other out. :smile:
I think whether single or double eyelids are better depends on your whole face but since you want single eyelids, I wish you luck in that.
I'm sorry that I can't really give you any professional advice because I'm also a newbie with regards to plastic surgery but if you want my opinion, I can see what you mean, your lower eyelids are pretty dominant.
For your eyebrows, have you tried drawing the eyebrows in with makeup? Not really for a permanent solution but just to see what kind of effect and eyebrows would be best for you.

But anyway to me, it is really about the overall look that matters the most. Features that look good or bad alone may have a different result based on the combination of the other features.

Maybe you could add me on KaoKaoTalk so we can share full pictures instead? We could probably help each other this way. My KaoKao ID is the same: chibiowl.

hi

you are so right. ever since I had my rhinoplasty it has made me look different. I've become a lot more wiser now when I'm searching for what I want done.
drawing on my eyebrows? yeah, my sister has one of those eyebrow volumiser things and it defiantly helps bring out the eyes. though I'm concentrating on just creating on making my features more angular, more masculine, more proportional.

Hi Kris! Can't really see super clear from your pictures, but it seems you have excessive skin drooping over your eyes? Maybe excise the skin without making a double eyelid (though leaves scar), and/or make incision to remove some eyefat + ptosis (because it seems you can't fully open your eyelids).

I actually think you won't be needing lateral, the eyes seem long enough, and lateral cantho has a lot of negatives sides to it and some surgeons don't even want to do this surgery anymore!

Read this about lateral:
http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=kiaps1&logNo=70089708757&redirect=Dlog&widgetTypeCall=true

Although this blog is a bit on the extreme side, but you get the deal !

I thought you guys would be interested in reading about this! Wow... laser eye surgery to change your brown eyes blue hahaha omg!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/spendingandborrowing/soon-you%e2%80%99ll-be-able-to-turn-your-brown-eyes-blue-for-dollar5000/ar-BBigCYU?ocid=iehp

My guess would be it wouldn't be available in the US, but it'd be offered in Korea and elsewhere lol. How many of you guys would do this? I wouldn't, but if they offered hazel or green, then maaaaaybe... and be like that chick in that movie 'big trouble in little china' :lol:

woah, that's freaky....I would prefer to make my eyes darker if I could:lolots:

thanks. that was informative but I'm no doc so I can't say how much of it is true. I don't plan to have the surgery any time soon since I'm still saving up but hopefully I'll get it done somewhere in Japan, Korea or Taiwan.

omg why did you share that LOL. U just sparked my surgical obsession again haha. But still, any thing to do with my eyeballs are too close for comfort. There are surgeons in panada who do coloured eye disk implants in Panama (prolly because that's the only place which will allow that) and while it worked on some patients others ended up with infections. I'm sure it affected their sight somehow :S

Hi there. About your eyebrown. I heard in Korea they have tattoo eyebrown service which make yours look like you have more hair. I just know about that but dont know exactly which place do it. You can ask around more about the place. I have a pix of a girl have tattoo eyebrown to let you have a clearly look.

I think it depends where you get it. I've seen some pretty good ones and ones that look seriously fake. You would need to already have good eyebrows if you want to make it look real. I dunno if I have enough coz I want to make it pretty thick as dark. I think that is what will help me.... I would really like to have a consultation with an eyebrow tattoo artist though to see my options

LOL! Hey -- instead of 'surgical obsession', I'm gonna call it 'creative self expression'!!! This is exciting stuff!

I know what you mean about the eyeball thing... but I gotta get laser eye surgery for vision correction anyhow... so if they can zap in a different color at the same time, that'd be VERY worth considering hahaah!