BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty Korea xxx

Hey Guys

I'm fairly new to this post but do read quite alot :smile: I am currently travelling Asia origionally from London and intend to visit Korea in April anytime after the 13th to visit and have Rhinoplasty. I am currently thinking about going to JW plastic Surgery, TLPS and D and A.

Have received a quote for 4mil from TLPS and nothing yet from D and A or JW. Banobagi quoted me 6mil so I will probably not visit them. Even with a bargaining a price I dont think I can get it very low considering their starting point.

xx Also they do have English speakers in-house so I was not going to hire a translator as I know the price will increase due to paying them a stipend.

Anyway x or if not but yu know of any other good clinics to research please let me know. Have been researching and looking for about 5 months now so quite excited :smile:

Naomi xx

So I booked my flight for March 17th by mistake instead of April 17th. I know silly mistake. So i'm going in March instead of April and will stay till the end of March in Korea.

I'm getting Alar Reduction, tip reshaping and bridge alar reduction. As I will have bridge reduction an implant will most likely have to be used

I'm getting Alar Reduction, tip reshaping (septal cartilage) and bridge alar reduction. As I will have bridge reduction an implant will most likely have to be used even though I prefer not to. I will discuss all at the consultation.

Hey @ulzzang
So I booked my flight for March 17th by mistake instead of April 17th. I know silly mistake. So i'm going in March instead of April and will stay till the end of March in Korea :smile:

Good luck with your surgery!

If you are still unsure about what procedures you need, I did find that Oz Clinic had a great page to explain each procedure (although I think they focus more on rhinoplasty without implants):

http://www.ozclinic.co.kr/bbs/zboard.php?id=ecolumn&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=119

I can't recommend this place because I've personally never been there. I know some forum member have got results they're very happy with, and I think at least two people have said he's not very good at eyes etc. I'm pretty sure K Couture said she didn't have surgery with him but didn't like the way he practiced or something. Anyway, I just think it's just a great explanation page about each procedure especially because they seem to speak english perfectly. Maybe this could help with your consultation with TLPS or wherever you decide to get your procedure done etc

Also, make sure you buy Arnica tablets (they are available in most health stores) and start taking them before you fly out and during your time there. They will help speed up healing and reduce swelling and bruising.