BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty: Curved or Straight- What's your preference?

I've been reading a lot about different people's preference for "straight" nose versus "curved" nose. For those of you who have undergone rhinoplasty or are thinking of getting rhinoplasty, what's your preference and why? Is one more "natural" looking than the other? To be honest, I'm not sure I know what people mean when they refer to a straight nose versus a curved nose. I'm guessing that Angelababy's nose is an example of a straight nose and the "Barbie nose" is a curved nose? Pictures to illustrate the difference would be welcomed!

I think most rib implants look straight (from side/90 dg view), and I personally like the softer "curved" / "S" look... although, I think what looks good for each person depends on the individual's features / how it'd come out looking with the rest of the face... but in general, I do think the straight look appears more masculine, and the curved style more feminine...

I honestly think it's dangerous to make a decision based on other people's faces. Curved looks beautiful on some people naturally, but if your face isn't supposed to have a curved nose it could really screw up the harmony.

I think you really should be honest about improving your own face and not choosing someone elses features to imitate. Those are different decisions that will result in two completely different results.

That may be true, but often times you can only come to a conclusion on what would look good on you only after analyzing other people. That's why it's nice to have pictures and discussion on this forum. Before I started researching, I didn't even know about the nuance between a straight and a curved nose.