BeautyHacker

Good Hair line reduction/hair implant clinic in Korea

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to reduce the height of my forehead, my forehead very high, i'm planning to reduce the height by implanting hair,

anyone know which clinic is best for it?

i consulted JP but the price they quote me is very high 5.5m krw for FUE is this price normal?

http://www.jpplastic.co.kr/

anyone know which clinic is best for it?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Hi! May I know how is your results with jp? Are u willing to talk to me more about it? Thank u!

• 3 months later...
@archonei if you wish, can consult my singaporean fren based in korea - she is an agent at her company called misooda....... i am searching for the best clinic for women hairline too and its a big headache to choose. What have you heard and where you heard about forhair ? :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
hi @archonei , sorry for late reply, misooda is plastic surgery agent in korea. they are friendly too. i really have a big trouble finding reliable information on hair transplant and wish there was a reputable doctor that can deliver natural results

From what I can see from my research there are very few forummers with experience on hair procedures on this forum. The only ones mentioned are JP Plastic Surgery, JW Plastic Surgery, Maxwell Medical Center, Migo Plastic Surgery, Oracle Clinic, TL Plastic Surgery, so you can try researching these clinics as well, but info is minimal though. Good luck researching.