BeautyHacker

Does anyone know which clinics in Korea specialize in rhinoplasty with cartilage?

Hi Ting

I had a short nose . Well you can say it was a little upturn since the nostrils were quite visible frontal view . The surgeon did not shorten anything . He heighten my columella , rotate the angle ( down closer to my upper lip) then defined my tip.

I also heighten my nose bridge with silicone implant. After the surgeon insert the implant , he will lengthen the tip by rotating the columellar angle . Sometimes he might add septal cartilage graft at the tip of our nose for further projection .

Here is some medical journal that may give you better idea of tip projection method.

http://www.rhinoplastyarchive.com/articles/asian-rhinoplasty

Good luck with you research !

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Peach23, thanks again for your sharing. Would you mind to share me your nose photo before and after surgery in kakao talk? I will super appreciate. U can add me at ting11.

Hi everyone,
I havent gone through this thread yet. But will do shortly.
I'm considering doing tip plasty and alar on my nose and didnt actually consider Korea until recently. I have noticed a thing or 2 though..can anyone shed some light ? I'm open to all ideas and discussions.

I know this cannot be taken as 1st hand factual info but I noticed from before and after nose jobs pics that the surgeons dont really correct wide or fat noses. I see alot of small shapeless noses becoming nice and proportionate but the few fat noses I saw resulted in slightly more defined on the bridge but stil fattish tip.
The reason I ask is because my nostrils and above on the sides makes my nose appear broad though my far tip is quite thin.
I'm wondering if I might not be a suitable candidate for Korea rhino as I already have high bridge

Thanks everyone !

• 1 year later...