BeautyHacker

My consultations experience April31

Yeah, those are much bigger, factory clinics. They probably treat 5-10x as many customers as a smaller place like April31.

Also, I think at April31's price point, most locals are not looking to pay that much. I think maybe that's why they specialize in revision because if you are undergoing revision you are probably not looking for a deal like the first time around.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying they are bad, but it's a totally different type of place. If I asked somebody what the biggest and most popular restaurant in the world was, the answer would be Mcdonalds. Are they the best? Debatable. Personally I love Micky D's.

A place like April31 or JW or Trend has only 1 doctor perform rhinoplasty, in April31's case it is Dr. Kim. I'm pretty sure he is part-owner. If he left I'm not sure if there would even be an April31. A place like Banobagi or ID has 2-3 rhinoplasty surgeons and probably over well over a dozen different rhinoplasty surgeons that have come and gone over the years. I couldn't event tell you the names of the current surgeons. They are usually younger though because they start off in the big clinics because it is difficult to start your own clinic when you are younger.

• 1 month later...
I want to get rhino done in Dec this year, but really want to get it right the first time since I can't really afford to keep going back for revisions!

What clinics does your friend reccomend for rhino which is popular with locals?
thanks!! xx

hi @lolipop32Swiss, thanks for sharing your experience. It's really useful in helping us come to our own decisions.
@rockisbae, I emailed April31 and was quoted 6 million for primary - but if you were to do additional procedures like alar base reduction or osteotomy, that would be an additional 1.5-2 mill

From their response, do you think there are chances of bargaining?:smile:

Likely, I'd guess they'd have a buffer of between 5%-10% depending on how well your negotiating skills are, as well as how much additional bargaining power you have based on whether you're doing multiple procedures or if you are with other people & can bargain as a group.

• 4 months later...
April31 sounds really good from all the positive reviews in this forum. But that's only from this forum. I just came back from Korea a week ago and I went to April31 for consultation. Here are my observations:
- they're in a building that's almost vacant, it's a little unsettling
- Brian is very friendly, fantastic salesperson, can really bring up the clinic & surgeons, very chatty and really talks a lot ...
- the clinic mixed up my appointments though and in the end I didnt get to see the doctor and had to go back then next day
- the receptionist don't smile at all, hardly greets, I don't feel welcome
- the price is super duper high, rev rhino is around 7m and mid+lower facelift is 13m ... it's almost twice as expensive as all the rest of the clinics.
- not known as a place to give discount

IDK... The doctors may be good but the price is simply off the roof. They seem to want to act atas and I'm not even sure they want my business. It's like if I want I go to them, if not, it's ok, it's my loss not theirs. Then maybe I will just give the business to another doctor/clinic who's more keen and humble?

• 9 months later...
@lolipop32Swiss May I ask about the result of your friends’ rhinoplasty @ VIP? Are their noses natural suitable for Asian face or tall with high bridge (more like Caucasian) style? Thank you!