BeautyHacker

My consultations experience April31

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you pay for the consultation or do you pay only if you have surgery?

• 2 months later...
Can you post your present profile after your surgery?
Thanks

• 1 month later...
Hi Susaki,

Hope your healing well!! Hows your nose and skin doing so far? Thank you so much for sharing all this information and it hurt to read through what you had to go through with you skin treatment =(. Hope its not as sensitive as before! Did it ever go back to normal? Your poor parents must've been so worried =(

I have been trying to get in touch with Brian through Kakao and it seems like he must be very busy. He initially replied very quick, but once I asked to book an appointment for a consultation next year he hasn't replied back. Is that what you experienced too?

Hope all is well with you!!

• 4 weeks later...
Could you elaborate please on the negative experience please? Trying to do research on nose surgery in these forums but its hard to sift through the real reviews and the fake ones... Would like to know the true story please!

Hi Imaginepeace ! i think you are right April31 just a lousy clinic , i try email them twice and call speak to Brian for my Rhinoplasty Revision , have no respond , Dr Kim charges an arm and a leg , take a business some where else , i heard alot of patient had a surgery with Dr Kim
have to redo , take my business to JW Dr Suh , Dream Medical Group Dr Park , 101ps.co.kr Dr Paik for my Rhinoplasty Revision ,

• 1 month later...
Hello girls, I'm planning on going to Korea sometime at the end of this year for my second revision rhinoplastry. I heard a lot of great reviews on Dr.jae hoon Kim for revision rhinoplastry. It will be my first time going to Korea. I don't know how to speak Korean neither am I Korean. Any advices on what's a good hotel or places to stay? Thank you