BeautyHacker

Let's list procedures that aren't a good idea to do together!

People seem to have questions about doing different procedures together. Let's list procedures that aren't good together, and let's help other people figure out whether some procedures are ok to do or not!

A question I have: Can you get lip augmentation (like where they cut into your lips) done while you get your jaw done? Does the jaw swelling affect the lip procedure?

A procedure combo I know is bad (from another thread!): Rhinoplasty + Breast Augmentation (with implants), will make it very hard and painful to breathe.

Rhinoplasty + Jaw line = more difficulty and painful breathing (b/c of packing in nose = can't breath, have to breathe out of mouth, but I think they put a tube down your throat during operation for jaw/bone work, so throat will be hurting/sore after, and breathing through mouth/throat will probably make it more dry/painful) (plus eating soft foods / drinking liquid meals will be = no breathing while swallowing) (but hey if you have a high tolerance for pain / discomfort threshold is high, that's individual comfort level to decide on)...

No eyelids surgeries + laser eye surgery (vision correction) together = possible dry eyes complications for both even individually, so not recommended to do together (good doctors wouldn't do it, until moisture / tear production levels are back to normal)