BeautyHacker

My experience with DAPRS (or DA) and other clinics in Korea

can you message me the price for vLINE?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure about Unique's eye surgery. I heard about 1 or two people doing surgery there, but don't know what they did exactly.

I don't think it matter which doctor I talked to because I didn't do my nose there. I can't tell you if they are good or not. I don't remember the doctor's name. They don't provide English service, but my doctor can speak some English.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello everyone,

These pictures are my 3.5 months post-op.
I think my 4th picture looks bad, but I wanted to show you that you won't look good in all photos. You have to figure out what angle looks the best.

I am still numb at the chin, but only a little bit. One of my eye would water more easily now, but it only sometime happens. I feel like my forehead lost some fat at the side and the middle. I do not smoke or drink alcohol. If you do those things then fat injected into your face will be lost.The area below my eyes is still looking great, I had fat re-positioning there. I had acculift under my chin and at the jaw and my skin got tighter, but I felt like maybe it was not needed for me because it didn't make much difference. There are a few bumps under the chin that have not disappeared, they appeared after the surgery. My muscle at my jaw still hurts if I put pressure on it.

My doctor said I did not have to do cheek reduction and I think I should have listened to him because my cheek was not that noticeable in the first place. I'm embarrass to say, but I thought the cheek reduction might reduce my outer face which lines up with my eyes. I was concern about that area, but I don't think it can be fixed there.

I am thankful to my doctor. He did a great job on me! My only complaint is it would be better if my chin was moved forward a little more. Not sure if it was my fault or his, but I am still very happy because I did not experience any huge problems after the surgery.

The pain for the muscle is very minimal. Like 1/10.

Did you gain what you lost or are you a little heavy now? You still have a great body to me, but you could try to lose those weight again. My doctor told me to lose weight and my result will look better so that is what I am doing. It's great that the bumps disappeared, did it disappear on its own?

Your swelling look very similar to me! I'm about the same amount post op as you from Vline and FG - still have some numbness around the chin too!

I think it's very common. The swelling goes down so so slowly.

Some days I look slimmer, some days still (to me) obviously swollen.

I find wearing my chin strap helps, as does drinking heaps of water and sleeping elevated (like I did just post-surgery).

Glad to hear you are happy with your results though:smile: I am thrilled with mine too, just waiting for the swelling to go.

I love DAPRS results, but they don't speak English, do they? Would I be okay hiring an English consultant or would it be better to go to a foreign-friendly place?

I assume they do speak english or have an English consultant since so many forummer's here seem to go there (and most don't speak korean). I went to TLPS for mine

Is zygoma reduction possible with sedation? I read most websites they all say it has to be general anesthesia. Does that mean that as long as a procedure is general anesthesia it is invasive?

Is it hard to revise a zygoma reduction too? Lets say too much was taken off and you have sagging or you think the cheekbone is too small now. What can we do?