BeautyHacker

My experience with DAPRS (or DA) and other clinics in Korea

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
Hello all,

Some people asked me what I used to pay at DA. I used my credit card because I don't want to bring so much cash with me. Also, I heard Korea will refund taxes to you for plastic surgery soon. You have to ask the clinic for a form to fill out and turn in the form at the airport or somewhere. I'm not sure how it works because I never did it, but that is my idea.

I do like my face for the most part, but my jaw muscles are strong and I need to use Dysport. However, Dysport seems to be expensive in the USA so I'm not using it yet. How much is it in Korea for 180 units? The cheap price with discounts here is $650. I think it is expensive because it is not permanent.

Before you do plastic surgery, you have to mentally ingrain in your head that there is a limit you should do. Don't keep adding to the list of surgeries because then you may become addicted.

• 2 weeks later...
Eight months post op: My face shape is nice even though it is still wide because I have a strong masseter muscle. I still have some numbness at my chin. Fat repositioning works very well, it still looks nice and I don't look tired like before. Some of my fat graft on my forehead is gone, I am not sure how much is left but I am guessing maybe 40-60% is still on my forehead. I don't smoke or drink alcohol to maximize the fat retention. Don't do fat graft if you smoke or drink because you will lose most or all of the fat. Also, fat graft at the jaw area may cause you to have the sagging look or the minor version of jowl. For acculift, it did help tighten the skin at my neck a little bit. I still have two bumps on my neck which were caused from acculift, but it is not noticeable. I am not sure how much acculift improved my jaw, but acculift didn't work that well for me overall. Though, I am happy with my facial contouring result because my face is not sagging.

I am not swelling anymore. My jaw muscle is strong, so my face doesn't have the nice v-line shape. I would have to use dysport or botox in order to obtain a better face shape.

Hi gentle wind am now sitting at DA

Can u inbox me how much they charged u for zygoma & vline?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
HI Gentle wind
your face shape is so nice , i have a very large face
i am also considering DAPRS for facial contour / eye fat repositioning / fat graft ?

would you pls inbox me or tell me how much they charge you for those items after bargaining please??

thanks so much for your help