BeautyHacker

Clinics that are famous with the locals?

I understand that you can't generalize, but few of the posters on this forum have warned people looking to go to S Korea for PS to avoid clinics that specifically market to foreigners and charge them very high prices.

Is anyone here knowledgeable about clinics that have good reputations or are famous with locals in Seoul?

here you go http://www.yk5151.net/eng/htm/4d_01.php.. getting my Vline surgery next year

I have seen a lot of reviews by locals on Korean blogs of JW and Item for facial contouring/ Vline and Breast Augmentation.

That's strange, I've been told by a medical tourism company that JW is not popular with Korean locals.. I am confused now :confused1:

Don't trust medical tourism companies as a rule..it is known that they will try to encourage you to clinics they get profits from for referring you there.

I agree with #1 post. In my country, many clinic just don't care about foreigners because many reasons. I want facial contouring, i hear alot about clinics special on vline in this forums that they have good service and co-op care but i haven't seen many review about result yet.Nose job may be done many times but we don't have many chance to fix face bone, once it cut off.