BeautyHacker

How to bargain with clinics?!

If you have 3.5 million to spend on it, then that's good because you know the highest amount that you can pay. You can ask if you can pay 3 million, but you don't have to lie and say that 3 million is all that you have. Especially if you feel that you are being overcharged (which i suspect too)., I think you should at least try for 3 million. The clinic will tell you whether or not they accept what you want to pay, or they will tell you the price that they want you to pay. You can either accept what they offered or raise the amount of your offer and wait for their reply again. You can also show them the quotes from other clinics to see if they can lower their price. Some people even take an hour or more to bargain. You can also bargain with the clinics by showing them all the money that you have. There is no one best way to bargain. It all depends on the clinic, your personality, your budget, what you think you should pay, etc. Go with what you feel the most comfortable with.

• 2 months later...
Sorry to ride on your reply to cakemonster, but you sound like you know a lot regarding this so I'm hoping you could help me...

How does one begin to ask for a lower price?

Do you simply say, 'can you please give me a discount' right after they provide you with a quote? Or do you straight up ask if they can meet your budget? I've also read people on PF saying some consultants have appeared to be offended after being asked to lower their price. What happens then?

Sorry if I sound really dumb but I am REALLY, REALLY, SERIOUSLY rubbish at bargaining. Even for clothes. Or haircuts. Or anything at all, honestly. / :