BeautyHacker

Two-jaw and V-line surgery

Hello all, I am looking to get one or the other or both procedures done this coming July. I know its short notice but I was supposed to do it in America but my surgeon really is not that good :sad:. I just have a couple of questions and will post quotes that I have gotten.
1. How do I set up or find groups on kakao, I really don't want to go by myself?
2. Is two-jaw and v-line recommended together, or should I do one and then the other?
3. Is July considered high season?
4. Which of the following clinics will I need English interpreters for and which ones are good for the procedures I want to do?
5.Is Seoul Touchup package recommended?

Anyway I have narrowed my clinics to:
The Face Dental ($13,000 for both two-jaw and v-line),
EverM( $16,000 for two-jaw, $9000 for v-line [this is way too expensive however and I am hoping to negotiate the price way down])
DAPRS($20,000 for two-jaw only, they said I did not need v-line)
Banobagi($7000 for v-line only)
-I looked high and low on these forums and could not find any negative reviews on these clinics. I also want a huge drastic change and don't want any subtle changes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I do not believe you need translators for any of them. DAPRS, Everm and banobagi all have in-house translators. face Dental does not have any but the doctors there seem to speak English well enough. But, it may be wise to be able to have someone there to be able to convey the deeper terms so nothing is misunderstood.

Not sure about July being high season, that is when I am going. I am going at the end of July. As far as I know, two jaw and vline can be done at the same time. There will be quite a bit of swelling though. And I have never done a Seoul Touch Up package and I am sure it would be rather expensive if you did.

• 1 month later...
Hi Carnation,

I am interested in the same surgery as you - 2 jaw + v line. Would you be interested in giving me your kakao id so we can chat?

Will you be going at the start or end of july? I contacted the face dental and they have a promotion, $11.5 million if you do it in June. Originally I was leaning towards everm but the price they quoted was too high ($18 million for 2 jaw).

Hey Mickely!

18k usd for 2 jaw, vline and zygoma? That's way less than what they quoted me. I got 18mil won for 2 jaw only!

Anyway is it possible to share with me your kakao id or wechat id? Would love to speak more to you!

They always quote more online, but if ur doing multiple procedures u get discounts, kakao = Saphirel

Banobagi for sure you don't need a translator (they have in house English consultants). Many of the other forum posters mentioned that you should call in ahead and confirm a consult date and ask if they can have a translator present for you! So I recommend that you try that (:

hi.. anyone had any experience regarding jaw reduction in jw beauty??

booked my ticket to korea ... 16-26th of june... going to visit a few clinic.. and my main priority is jaw reduction...but i'm also going to do tipplasty... i was going to add fat graft too but i don't think it's wise to do 3 surgeries at once..... i was thinking to visit regen and banobagi as well since i heard great reviews.. but does anyone have any recommendations?

thank you in advance!

I heard someone else also here who had her surgery at everm say they paid 18 million won for the combination of the three!

I would assume that 2 jaw and vline are both in the same part of the face so they can give more discount? Incision is same part so maybe that's why. Recovery will be so traumatic, imagine the build up of swelling in the face. I inquired about 2 jaw last year and I was told I had to fix my teeth because the bite will change. Still deciding as it seems like a long term committment because I am too old for bracers