BeautyHacker

Where do Kpop celebrities go for plastic surgery?

Typically they aren't paid. Usually they are there for fillers or skin procedures and get them for free or dirt cheap which is why they agree to take pictures. Celebrities don't usually let people know where they get their plastic surgeries, since they do it in private. They MAY have gotten surgeries done at that clinic, but you'll never know because they only take pictures when they get their skin procedures done.

I apologize. I shouldn't have said anything to begin with. Please ignore what I said regarding the photo albums of doctors and celebrities. Once again, I'm sorry to have voiced my shallow knowledge without doing a proper research.

I went and had a consult at Cinderella and didnt like them at all. They use the "oh this is the place where all Kpop celebs get their surgeries done", but you know that is fake. They pay to use kpop celebs to promote their clinic.

Out of all the clinics I went to they suggest the most surgeries and when I said I wasn't interested in some of the surgeries they kind of was offended saying, "if my results dont turn out the way I excepted then it's because I didn't do all the recommended surgeries." Ok, I'm already having vline, fg, eyes and nose.....and they wanted me to get face lipo and thread lift as well. Some of the places I went to like DA and Banobagi didn't allow face lipo at the same time as facial contouring and said you should wait at least 6 months. When I say face lipo I mean accusculpt.

I didnt like the english translator at Banobagi. The english translator at DA and Girin were really good. I went with DA but still wonder what if I would've choose Girin. They were good too and the consultants all looked great. At DA there were so many consultants most looked ok but not everyone had work done.

To be honest, celebrities marketing can only be taken as a pinch of salt. I have plans to visit Cinderella but after communicating with their English consultant, Jacob thru LINE, I decided not to visit them anymore. Just take a look at their circle eye surgery and compare it to other clinic's double eyelid surgery. It's just a marketing tactic as some people may be drawn towards new "technology" and the clinic usually will charge the price so much higher.

IMO, if you want to achieve the look from their circle eye surgery, just have a normal DES and if you need, ptosis & epi and wear circle contact lenses will do.

Actually, their prices are the same as other clinics. They quoted me 36 million won and when I said others are only saying 17 million they dropped it right down to match it. If you really like the clinic but just not the price given still go and just say the same thing I did. In my situation it was true, I had went to other clinics earlier in the day.

How does that make sense?! "Their prices are the same as other clinics" ... Except they were trying to charge you twice as much..

oh. tats bad. i think you should ask them how the treatments offered can give the desired result.... it's like they cant prove it scientifically tat the treatment can work or not. Always " less is good" !!! if the result does not reach yr expectation then you can always work tat out again. plastic surgery is all bout slow and steady. it's crazy to do all the surgeries at one time. cant change after it's done . TT
in my opinion, i think thread lift is for really old people? lol!! haha but i would prefer peeling first ... if not, then laser, then fillers, then FG.
and yea i agree with you tat those kpop stars are juz promoters. if not there will b like crazy numerous rumors about kpop plastic surgery ... ruin their life like hell....i think the users here should discuss about wat the celeb did to enhance their appearance rather than asking which clinic is good.

yea. it's juz the name of the procedure matters....same procedure but juz wanna make it sounds good to attract more customers and make them pay more.....

• 2 weeks later...
90% of the idols shown in photos on clinic websites are having their photo taken because they have just been there for skin treatments, dental work, possibly injectables etc.

A clinic that is rarely mentioned on here that genuinely has had a number of celebrity clients (undergoing actual surgical procedures) is Before & After: http://www.bnaclinic.co.kr/