BeautyHacker

Where do Kpop celebrities go for plastic surgery?

• 1 month later...
cinderella plastic surgery? so far no one do any review on this clinic, u can check tat clinic on utube.

No one will know for sure! It's a secret.. It's best if you make friends in the industry and hopefully will get whispers and rumours here and there. I wouldn't trust anyone that claims they know where stars get surgeries. Chances are they're just promoters.

Best to do research! And lots and lots of it. Get well acquainted with the search function too as it's a lifesaver. Good luck!

It's fairly easy to find out where celebrities got procedures done. It's a bit harder to find out where popular KPOP idols usually visit though (example: artists from SMTOWN), since their agencies wanted to keep the information confidential. Also, they don't visit just one place. A friend of mine saw a 4MINUTE member went into JW during her trip in Seoul, then on some portal sites people reported seeing her at Cinderella. So it just depends...
You can find out who went where by simply visit the clinic's website, scroll down to a section that is oftentimes titled as "With Stars", "Dr. Kwon/Lee/Park/Kim with Celebrities", "Hallyu Stars of XX Clinic", etc.

Here are some samples :3

1. http://eng.grandsurgery.com/celebrity-at-grand/
2. http://cdubeauty.com/gallery/width-star/

Ahhh that's not true. The "with star" section is just photos of celebrities who have visited the clinic NOT necessarily to have surgery. Usually it's just a a tour of the facilities or a skin care treatment.

Agreed. Paid advertisement.

Oh really? Thank you for pointing that out for me! All this time I thought it was otherwise.

Please kindly don't assume something which you know fully well that you don't have any evidence of. It's because of comments like yours that would discourage people from writing their thoughts on here. Thank you.

It's sneaky but they all do it. If you read the captions on what the celebrities are saying though (which is often in Korean) it's usually welcoming you to visit the clinic too and commenting on the facilities etc.

If only it was that easy to figure out where the stars got their surgery..!

Celebrities go to a lot of different PS clinics. They visit them like we do and look at the doctor's style of work and what they specialize in. There are plenty of PS clinics in Korea that do work on celebrities but can't reveal their personal information because they will get in a lot of trouble. Another thing is, a surgeon that does a celebrity will try to put his 100% into that celebrity, but surgeons are only human and you never know if a surgeon will put his 100% into you, regardless of whether he/she does celebrities or not. This is an obvious risk of any kind of plastic surgery.

I know a girl who has inside knowledge of a entertainment company and I think she mentioned Dream and Wonjin (or Grand, I can't remember). But since that entertainment company is notorious for handing out plastic surgery to their trainees like candy, the clinics they go to offer mass discounts since they have a steady amount of trainees coming in once in a while, so that's guaranteed business for them. I also think those clinics purposely let out rumors that celebrities have had work done there so that people would come and then they purposely charge prices 2-3x higher than those of other clinics. Kwanghee did his surgeries at Korea Plastic Surgery and is now a spokesmodel for them. Pretty much every popular plastic surgery clinic has done at least 1 celebrity, you can probably tell which clinics have probably not done celebrities if their clinic is in the middle of no where, their lobby looks crappy and they just generally give off this gut feeling that seems like one of those tiny clinics that are shady and aren't good (perhaps a 'back-alley clinic' feeling clinic)

I went to some clinics the other day, including Dream in Apgujeong and DA. DA and the other clinics had somewhat full lobbies, but to my surprise Dream was EMPTY. Not even a single customer. I felt their marketing technique was not low prices to attract lots of customers but high prices, celebrity 'rumors' and their apparently innovative and special 'techniques' of how the doctor does surgery to buy you into their high prices (on a side note, DA was even higher than Dream and I wanted to burst out laughing when the consultant told me their price). I believe he is a very careful, natural and overall great surgeon however I personally don't like his B&As, prices, and the clinic seemed a little desperate to make more money by recommending me extra expensive procedures that I really did not need. If you aren't looking for perfection and want something relatively natural but carefully done well, go to Dream.

I judged based on my guts. Are you simply telling me the celebrities simply take a group photo in front of the clinics without getting paid ? lol

Thank you.

I am aware that many people have been afraid to speak out due to the bombards of paid/false advertisements recently. One good example of that is user MaiQ who decided to stop sharing her stories because of accusations from people who have absolute no evidence nor proof and yet still telling her that she's giving fake information.
Now, what I am unaware of is that these celebrities were paid to advertise.
Lastly, let me tell you, I am trying my best to not be rude to you, or anyone who is reading this right now because this is only the third time that I am writing on here after 2 years of reading this forum. But are you messing with me? Your "guts"? I understand that you used your guts on your exams, but laws would be trash in your world because it seems like you could easily catch a thief based on your so-called "guts".
Anyway, I don't know who I'm currently talking to. You could be younger, older, or equal my age, so I am not going to say anything disrespectful because I did not come here to pick a fight in the beginning. I shall end this pointless conversation by taking my leave first.

You are welcomed.

You know nothing Jon Snow