BeautyHacker

My REVIEW at EVERM Dental Clinic + consultation journey at other places

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible if I may also see before and after pics? I will be going there this winter, did u experience sagging skin?

thanks for your detailed review robin. Since everm is a dental clinic, any chance you know if they can do other surgeries like nose and if yes are they any good? You seen any results from their patients before?

Thank you for sharing, i have a question:
does Everm have an english translator for the consultations?
Im considering square jaw reduction/vline and im interested in Everm

Also could i see your B&A too? my kakao id: EY9S

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,
it is so nice of you to write about this clinic.

Would you be kind enough to share your before and after pictures with us?
My friends went to some clinics by just reading some reviews. It would be so lovely of you.

Thanks so much in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
What is the full name of seoul .n dental hospital? I cant find it on google is it this one??

http://www.kmhglobal.com/n-dental-clinic-korea
Or this one?
http://www.korea.amedd.army.mil/Dental/providers/index_files/Page791.htm??

What makes you say this is the best clinic? From what i see from both those sites u cant see the surgeons or their qualifications??

• 1 month later...
Glad everything went so good with ur surgery!

I really want to see your pictures if you can share please!

I also would like to make an appointment with Dr Yoon too!

Also, the consultation with each clinik just to check ur face is free?

My email is [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...
Robinrenren thank you for you detailed review of your plastic surgery journey with everm.

Please inform us about your current situation. Are you happy with the results now? :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you soooooo much for your detailed review, it really explained the reality of 2jaw and Im glad you didnt down play the risks as many other has done. Did you have to wear braces after the surgery? And when they wire your jaw after the surgery how do they exactly wire the jaw together??? Where the xrays and ct etc in London taken for follow up? And if possible could you please send me your before and afters espc of your profile to my kakao, lechatelier ? Can you send me a shot of your before and after xrays as well?

Take carexx

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi, may I know if the translator Gahee speaks fluent English? I have read someehere in this forum that she is only fluent in Mandarin. Also, do you know if Everm has an email address which accepts emails in English? I am interested in Everm, but I have difficulty contacting them since their website is all in Korean.

• 4 months later...