BeautyHacker

My REVIEW at EVERM Dental Clinic + consultation journey at other places

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you PM me your pics please? I also interested in EverM for face contouring and now i so confuse in something for some bad review in this forum. Could you PM me for more information please? Thanks

Hi, I am also a student in the UK. I am now 21 years old. I was planning to go to Korea in October for the same procedures for a month but after reading your experience I am hesitant as I would be missing lots of my lessons in university.

However, I have some questions in mind:

Is the immigration of the UK border bothersome? How did they treat you when you had a face change?

Do you have to change your passport photo now?

Thank you very much!

Thank you for your review!! It's so helpful to read other forumers experiences specially such as you who have gone to hospitals which is unusual in this forum.

May I ask wich doctor you saw in Yonsei? I'm looking at their website and there are a lot of doctors! I don't know which one is the main?

http://www.yuhs.or.kr/en/hospitals/dent_hospital/Occlusion/phy_directory/

Also I've been told first hand (but I don't trust the one who told me that) that I shouldn't go to Everm as Dr Yoon isn't really a maxilofacial surgeon he is just a dentist... you claim he is a surgeon, how did you find out? is there a website with his credentials outside everm website?

I'm really worried about that, as I'm looking to have the same surgery as you (two-jaw) and I don't want a dentist to do my surgery ! :nono:

ur threads really making me consider everm as one of my choices, i had asked the doctor from taiwan, india and thailand too,most of their prices are more unless the same except india, i will post a thread about them later too, im still new in this forum..=))

sorry to disturb again, how much did everm charged u?
the facedental's price is about 11million won for both doublejaw and vline in promotion time(seen from the threads in "my experiece with the facedental)
if the price is more unless the same,i will go to everm for sure..=))

Hi Robin,

Would it be ok for you to PM me or add me on kakao at applepie4u to send me your b&a pic? I'd really apprecaite it!

I'm looking to go for two jaw surgery probably in June or July and I've shortlisted everm as one of the potential clinics, but there seems to be so little forumers who've had experience there. So thanks so much for posting about your experience!

HI CAN I have a b&a from u? add me on kakao thexx1 . thank you so much.

im keen to go everM next month for vline.

Actually I went to Korea last December in plans of having two jaw surgery. I had gone to View, DAPRS. I had braces correct a slight under bite when I was in my teens. My bit is okay now but my chin extends forward a bit and it makes my face look a bit long. When I was in Korea, all the docs said recommend I just get para nasal transplants and some fat grafting to even out the face . I chickened out and decided to go for that because I was worried of the side effects. Now I regret it and wasted 6,000.

Everyday I still constantly think about having the surgery done, but I am really afraid of the side effects and the whole process of healing... but then i dont like how my face looks..ahh its a vicious cycle