BeautyHacker

DAPRS : my choice for face contouring, fat graft with Dr Lee and BA with Dr Koo

[/QUOTE]
sure send me her contact id... oh no.. i feel bad for her.. makes me sad hearing stories like that :sad: .. i'm still not decided until i meet the doctors face to face i guess. but i feel like i have to gather as much information as possible beforehand..

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks K Couture for your nice words.

Hope your surgeries were successful too i remember being in Korea at the same time than you nearly.

I will ask if any Drs here in Switzerland does Kenacort injections or anywhere nearby Paris or sthg. If so, I will be very happy and I will try for sure. Thanks for tip :cool:

Flo i added you to my kakao group chat. Hope the girls and guys will help you with your research. They are quite funny too ^^ :P
sure send me her contact id... oh no.. i feel bad for her.. makes me sad hearing stories like that :sad: .. i'm still not decided until i meet the doctors face to face i guess. but i feel like i have to gather as much information as possible beforehand..[/QUOTE]

WOOOOOOW your results are sooooo nice and you are very very beautiful. So glad for you everything turned out well and you are happy so far and more confident!!
I can only dream of my results turning out this way once I go. I'm going to tlps in June. Very excited yet I have aaaa lot of worries because I will be doing a revision fc, chin, and power v because I have so much sagging from my last surgery. Would you mind sharing a before pic with me? I can also send you mine but they probably aren't relevant or useful for u since you already had your surgery. Thank you very much for letting us be a part of your experience, this really helps a lot because like many already said the b/a pics on the homepages might be photoshop'ed.

I have already made up my mind to 80% of which clinic im going to. I choose tlps based on reviews I read and already paid a 300 usd deposit so my surgery appointment will be on the next day after my consultation, which probably wasn't too smart. (I know this must sound very naive and desperate but I only have a little more then two weeks to recover and go back to work, and yes im a little desperate because I have been waiting for over a year to finally fix my face) nevertheless maybe you can still let me know if you visited tlps and why u personally didn't choose them for your surgery. thank u.

Thanks for your message.
I can pm you my before if it can help you but you already made the déposit. Thé line, Tlps often asked customers to put déposit do you ever Wonder why ?

Im sorry to hear you have to go through révision for fc. I have a friend who is also going for fc révision this summer. I wouldnt be that brave.

I well know the line and tlps...i Didnt choose them. Mélissa and Eu were very nice to me so It Was just my personal choice let s say.

Someone in my group chat went to tlps Maybe you can ask her about her results ?

You can kakao me swiss07102010 and I ll share my before photos with you.
My résults are not as nice as girls who went to da before me but Maybe I need to wait à little longer for final results. But I can see it is getting better day after day.

I wish you the same

I paid a 100,000 won deposit to secure my surgery at TLPS.

I wouldn't be worried about that, in my experience it hasn't been a gimmick or because they are desperate for clients but rather just because their surgery spots with the senior doctors fill out in advance.

The doctors only have a set amount of surgeries per day so depending on who you want to see you book in advance.

For example, when my BF did Power V there a while ago, we hadn't booked in advance for his surgery, we only booked a consultation because we were doing the rounds at different clinics. In the end, he decided to go ahead with TL but he couldn't do his surgery with the more senior doctor there because he wanted it done the next day to maximise recovery time. He was fine with that because he liked the more junior doctor, but if he had booked in advance he could have had the senior.

For my surgery I only wanted Dr Kim (head surgeon) because it was more complicated surgery. So I booked months in advance and paid a deposit. I had surgery the same day as my consultation, as the second patient of the day.

That's been the difference in pre-booking vs rocking up on the day in my experience.

And every time Ive ever been there the waiting rooms and post op rooms have been full, mostly with Koreans, sometimes there have been Chinese there as well.

Pré booking without consultations is fine.
Idea clinic was super busy and I do get when clinics are busy and all. I had to wait 10 days before having à spot there to get surgery.

Having to pay déposit while she has not been to Korea yet and Didnt have consultations in person with différent clinics is another story.

But I added her to my kakao group chat for her research

Girls who have been there will help you. Better 60 other purse opinions than my own I think ;) they must be good if you chose them for your surgeries (^-^)

My friends and I have another story with tlps Maybe it Was low season and head drs Werent that busy?

I agree it's not ideal having to pay a deposit before you have even consulted in person with the doctor but unfortunately unless you have time to spare to wait for surgery spot to become available, it's the next best option for most people to make sure you get the doctor you want at the busy clinics.

I can understand why they do it from a business perspective, even though it does suck from our perspective.

The only other thing you can try and do is negotiate the deposit fee as low as possible. Or just go with the surgeon who is available at the time you're there.

please update me on the results!!!

I forgot to mention so many things in my review but by talking with the girls one thing i should tell you is that DA offers check up with your dr after your surgery and one very last time consultation with him before you leave Korea.

I got to see my CT scan, you can take pics of it and ask all the questions you may have with your dr. once again. It was really nice to talk to him, he was never in a rush and made time for me and my friends who went to him. it won't be always like that it seems…

I am glad DA had this after care service but I do realize it now after 2, 5 months post op and after talking with my girls ;)

My friend who just left Korea mentioned this to me and she was very happy about their aftercare but i thought this was normal…i have witnessed bad aftercare and other clinics who didnt let them see their drs even when you have problems occurring after your surgery!!!!

Hi Lolipop,

You look so gorgeous now!
Congratulations on your surgeries.

I want to do facial contouring, rhinoplasty and boobs this September. Would you mind sharing their website address? I never heard about this clinic before...
Do you mind sharing your before pictures and some of your BA post op also if i send you a private message please???

Thanks so much in advance!

Their website is:

http://daprs.com/en/

you could have easily google them :P

i just saw your messages on kakao. will send you some. NP.

QUOTE=janeybaby;28682465]Hi Lolipop,

You look so gorgeous now!
Congratulations on your surgeries.

I want to do facial contouring, rhinoplasty and boobs this September. Would you mind sharing their website address? I never heard about this clinic before...
Do you mind sharing your before pictures and some of your BA post op also if i send you a private message please???

Thanks so much in advance![/QUOTE]

Good luck with your recovery and thanks for joining our group of chat and for sharing your post op pictures with us. You truely look amazing!

you are so daring to go for first rhinoplasty with a surgeon you don't know much about. You are lucky to have this results. I wanna consult him too now :biggrin: