BeautyHacker

DAPRS : my choice for face contouring, fat graft with Dr Lee and BA with Dr Koo

Thanks a lot, Lollipop :smile:
I thought it was only 1 rhinoplasty surgeon. I found on DA website, they have 4 rhinoplasty surgeons ( Dr Choi, Dr.Koo, Dr Jeong and Dr Ahn ). I don't know who is the best surgeon. I have to research about each of them :smile: . Sorry for my bad English :P

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you remember his name? I don't have any information about the other nose doctors except Dr.Ahn, Dr. Choi ( Lollipop just told me about him). I heard a bad review about Dr.Ahn but it has a girl who is pleased about her result. Im confused right now. How long would you stay in Korea? Did you hire a guest house? I see on their website, they have the room with single bed,...( I think it's the room which we can hire ). Which country do you come from? Don't be sad , Numi. Did you go to Korea with someone or just alone? I wish you all the best :smile: Fighting!!!!!

I had Dr Lee do my eyes and vline surgery. Dr Jeong did my nose, he likes a more natural look and Dr Ahn likes really high noses. Each Dr has their own style, I can't say who's more skilled. I think my nose is looking better but wish it was higher. It's very natural looking. Maybe it will look higher once my face swelling goes down more too. Also it's still very swollen.

I stilled in Korea for a month. No, I stayed in a hotel near the clinic. It's about a 10-15min walk. Maybe about 6 blocks from the clinic. The clinic is about 4 blocks from gangnam station. I went to Korea with a friend so I'm not alone. The bed with a single room is your recovery room for 1 night. They dont have a guesthouse for you to rent or stay at for long period. Thanks, and hope all your surgeries go well when you have them.

Numi,

does Dr lee more skilled for eyes or FC? my friends and I have booked consultations in other clinics because my friend needs eye revision but we both wanna do FC with dr Lee.
Why did you decide to do your eyes with him? Do you know if he is good with eyes revision case?
And would you recommend Dr Jeong for primary nose? I want very very natural nose…
It would be so much easier if we could do all in one place but only have 14 days in Seoul. You are so lucky to be able to stay 1 month there :smile:

Thank you Numi for your help.

[/QUOTE]

I am almost 3 weeks post op and still not happy with my surgery. My nose is really concerning me right now. I seriously think I will need a revision. My left eye the white part of my eyeball is swollen and looks like jelly. Every time I ask the keep telling me it'll get better. It hasn't yet! My next appointment is in 5 days and if it's not better by then they will take me to an eye clinic(but they try and tell me they will not pay for it).

Oh Numi. Do you want to have second opinion and go to my friend s clinic for your eyes ?
It happened to my friend who went to Oscar they gave her something to apply for a while.
As for nose, 3 weeks is so early to tell but I understand the feeling. My friends who went to Dream , april 31, Braun, Jw, tlps , are now 8 weeks post op and said their noses have changed week by week but they all will come back for révision.
So am I .
Please post à photo or share it privâtely so we can help you out dont let 5 days go without seeing another dr for your eyes !

I really dont want to deal with another PS clinic for my eye. I just want to see an eye doctor at this point to get some medical attention. I will give it the 3 weeks and if it's not gone, I know for sure it's serious. I will request to go to the eye clinic here in Korea and as soon as I get back to the US I will go straight to the eye doctor and get a second opinion. For sure I will be researching on how to file a complaint.

This is not my eye, but my eye left eye looks exactly like this! The white part is swollen and looks like jelly. It's hard for me to close my eye all the way shut. DA keeps telling my it will get better. First Dr. Lee said 2 weeks, but after 2 weeks the redness was gone but my eye was very yellow. I was given a prescription for some eye drops which I had to pay for. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now. My eye still looks like the picture. Now DA said it can take up to a month for it to go away and that it's very common for lateral canthoplasty but I wasn't told that before the surgery. Also on Girins blog before its mention as "conjunctival edema" and that lateral canthoplasty can take 6 months to heal. DA said they will take me to the eye clinic on Tuesday if it's not better. That's in 2 days, so I'll wait.

If anyone else experienced this please help!

http://girinplasticsurgery.blogspot.kr/?m=1