BeautyHacker

DAPRS : my choice for face contouring, fat graft with Dr Lee and BA with Dr Koo

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No thanks Janeybaby!
Im sure any surgeon can do that. I saw wonderful pixs on jayjun website n topclass or view even tho i had bad experience with my botox injection there for calf reduction i must admit dr there was nice for ba. Very detailed and impressive b n a pics too.

Worrying after reading this negative review for zygoma reduction with Dr Lee. I was planning to get surgery on Monday with him. I agree though your zygoma doesn't appear to have been reduced much. Have others here had more of a reduction? I am seeking a big reduction!

Hi Numi,

Lateral canthoplasty suppose to show more whites of your eyes. As long as it doesn't show the red part because that is not normal. Do you think your eyes look weird because he changed the shape of your eye? Is the scars noticeable?

FG is different for different people. My stayed pretty well. I had fat repositioning with Dr. Lee and not removing the fat because of the risk of hollowness. My v-line also improved my face although I am still thinking of getting botox.

I hope you get better results as times go by.

From my experience Numi, I think Dr. Lee is good at face contouring. He does the natural kinds, which I do have a little complaint about, but you just have to tell him to make it a little less natural. I just don't like my chin, but he thinks it looks good on me. I still love him even though my chin is not to my liking. I am alive and I didn't get a botched job. I only did face contouring with him because I know he is good at that.

I am sorry about your eyes though. The sausage look will go away though.

People notice my face was chubby after surgery too, it only got better after around 3 months.

I do think your result is good. You look hotter than me. :biggrin: U said u don't like your chin. Did they move your chin forward at all? What is your problem with your chin? I think they can't elongate it because your face look long enough already.

Love you!

Babe! I have missed you.
My chin a little small and too v for my taste. My korean cousins always tell me they miss my old face n old chin.
But it is ok. Not planning of doing revision on fc like i thought to back then haha
I think u expected more dramatic results i can share with u some clinics the guys from the group chat found but all korean clinics with no english consultant.
I can ask my cousin to go with u next time if u need revision.

Yes.
I had t osteotomy and i wasnt used to see my chin foward like that but my friend from hk told me to take selfies so i can see the progress and compare. I used to have a bump underneath i used to kakao u about...
Now it is ok babe.

Missnewface,

Im doing well. Im happy with all my surgeries execpt for my forehead fg again. It looks like the other time i had it done in another clinic , have a little bump that makes it uneven.
I contacted da yesterday and told me i could come back for them to get it fixed free of charge.

Dr will check if i ll need acculift during my consultation.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, noticed no one mention about the price they paid for the surgeries. Able to share? Maybe give a estimated figure since cannot post actual cost. Thank you. And yes lolipop, you look so different now. Did you do your eyes before?

• 2 weeks later...
HI Lollipop,

It's me, Wormy. You have helped me through choosing the PS hospital before.
After reading your experience, I feel better and more confident of going to Korea.

Thank you so much for sharing!!

Regards,
Wormy

HI Lollipop,

Btw, can you give me the name of Dr lee & Dr Khoo?

Thanks
Wormy

Does this clinic have a good performance on incision eyelid surgery , epicanthoplasty , rib cartilage nose implant , and alarplasty ?
Any one have done these procedure with them ?
I'm planning to pay a visit on january