BeautyHacker

high cheekbones and how to correct large & long face ?

anyone has done any procedures to create a nice apple cheek? dermal fillers or fat grafting? does buccal fat removal help to make the cheekbones look higher?
anyone knows the best procedure for small face? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I personally would recommend fat grafting to cheeks to make them looks higher. I do not recommend buccal fat pad removal because as we age we naturally lose fat in our faces. I think it has the tendency to make people look gaunt.

For a small face it depends upon your current bone structure. If you have an elongated chin on jaw, vline and/or a t-chin procedure may help, If you have an elongated mid-face perhaps two jaw. I am not an expert so I urge you to consult with a doctor about which procedure(s) fit your situation best.

I do recommend you to have fat grafting on your front cheek. but almost 80% of fat you inject will be gone lol

thanks for the info. i think i have high cheekbones but i do not have the "apple cheeks". can fat grafting helps to create those apple cheeks? my friend did the buccal fat removal just to make his cheekbone looks more obvious. the result is pretty good.

do you i think i should try dermal filler first? i'm afraid that the procedure may go wrong. ><

i think her cheeks are real? or she did anything like cheek implant or dermal fillers? probably not fat grafting?