• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi

Could you please PM me your before/after pics as well? I'd like to have an acculift+jaw reduction surgery at Girin but I am afraid they might be a bit too conservative and the result would be too subtil.

Hey Levialo,
Would you mind updating us with your surgery results? Do you notice any sagging or other side effects?
Are you satisfied?

Thanks for your time :smile:

hi!

i'm interested in doing new vline, fat graft, and eyelids at Girin... can i ask how the aftercare is? and how long you should continue to stay? i'm vegan so i will probably bring a lotttt of my own juice and soup but i just wanted to know how they care for you post-op! thank you!!

• 4 weeks later...
My experience with Girin Clininc is a very sad and horrible experience, I feel it ended my life as I turned to be a monster. I lost my beauty, my acceptable cute shape to live with a monkey face. I even not able to do any correction surgery as I don't have any more saved money, I gave the clinic all what I own in life. When I questioned them about what happened, they were very irresponsible and simply replied you signed a consent.
the clinic takes 14,000 dollars to destroy my face and make me live ashamed of myself the rest of my life.. I try to avoid people and sad to say that I see people always after the surgery avoid looking at me.

Doctor Lee, is playing a game bigger than him as if he never practiced before. Left me unable to breath from right side of my nose with visible deviated nose easily noticed to everyone, big nasal burn on top of my nose never went away as if you stain me with dust or black stain on nose plus ugly dropped nasal tip when I see my profile I feel I'm drastic tough Man however I am a woman, I've got a paralyzed face and very long numb chin/teeth, . Redundant loose skin of the face and neck, very ugly shaped long mandible like a fox or a donkey. Deep nasolibial creases when you see them you give me age of 70 ys old however I'm 40 and before surgery never anyone was able to predict that this my age I was given age of 25 yo. Simply I went to do surgery for two things but he suggested for me to do many other surgeries as to become Miss Universe and convinced me I've aged face.

the end result of the surgery turned to be uglying and disfiguring surgery. The price quote was something when I emailed them before I traveled 4 to 5 thousands dollars but when I went there it was 3 times what I was told I paid 13 thousand dollars

.... This doctor has no experience and from what I suffer now, basically he deals with people's face as if it is a doll face not human being with subsequent impact on their future and presentation, he doesn't know it's important to be careful as a doctor before convincing your patients by something you are not able to do especially if it;s the face ...he go for risk by his lack of experience and the pitty patient who signed the consent is the one to take all the side effects.
At the end you can't sue them as there is no law in SK against plastic surgery sequale

BE CAREFUL I PERSONALLY TURNED this clinic turned me TO a MONSTER .
I wish I read any review warnning me before I surrender there,

That is so horrible, I am so sorry to hear about your experience. And many ppl will thank you for warning them about Girin. When did you have the op at Girin?

I am so sorry to hear your experience with Girin. Have you heard about the Korean medical tourism page? I think you can report your case there. I don't know if it help much but at least i hope the clinic will be registered from your case.

• 1 year later...
Hello disfiguredface, it saddened me to read your review. I hope you would find revision that you need.. Did dr Lee ever offer you for revision by him? About your case maybe you could try to file a report to http://english.kca.go.kr/index.do
Please don't lose hope yet, i hope you are well.. This is what fears me, to come to another country and having surgery there and end up dissatisfied. I hope there is something foreigners could do.