BeautyHacker

Review of TLPS

Do you mind sharing if either your or your bf had to pay a deposit? I'm planning to get the power v lift from TL and the consultant says I need to pay a 500usd NONREFUNDABLE deposit (thats not included in the surgery price) 2 weeks in advance to book my surgery date?? AND I was quoted more than double the price your bf paid for the power v. Thanks in advance :smile:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! i had Power V few months ago, i think you misunderstood, about the deposit it's include in the total price, you should check again, i paid deposit in advance for the surgery slot and i only paid the rest on the surgery day :P

Hi, thanks for responding :smile: yeah I thought I misunderstood too, so I asked the consultant if the deposit is included in the total price and this is what she said: "NO you will pay the whole amount on the surgery day or after consultation and 500usd to hold the spot" and I kept asking cuz that just didn't sound right, but all I got were really vague answers that didn't answer anything...im so confused :sad:

Hi, Yes thought so too : P i think she meant before you make consultation if you like to have surgery on certain date you can pay the deposit for the slot and the rest amount after the consultation or surgery date :smile: ask her again! and good luck with your surgery!!

Yeah I think I'll try and ask her again! I read a post of yours where you said you were originally quoted 5000usd total for power v, buccal fat removal and botox but managed to get 4500. I'm wondering if that was the price that you asked for, or if you tried to bargain lower and they said no? Thanks :smile: btw your results were amazing!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Could you update us on your rhino revision result? How are you liking it?:smile: Is everything going well?

pm me:yes: