BeautyHacker

Almost Time....

Hello all,

I will be flying out for surgery very soon. I am so nervous. I also want to say that I am now engaged and looking forward to being a beautiful bride. I am looking for a dramatic change; not subtle. I have carried many insecurities over the years about my strong and masculine appearance. My face is a bit elongated especially in the middle, my chin recessed, and my jawline is wide a bit like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Here is what I am hoping to do in Seoul:

-vline
-t-chin or genioplasty
-two-jaw
-fat grafting
-acculift

I realize what I am planning to do will be a harsh recovery, but I will not be alone for my fiance will accompany me. He has been 100% supportive of my decision. Part of the reason why I am marrying him :biggrin: I bought a pack of facial masks for us to wear, firstly because of MERS and secondly so that I can disguise my surgeries too.

I have consultations set up with Everm, Face Dental, Girin, View, Unique and Top Class. I am being tight-lipped about many details because i am unsure of who is on this forum. I have heard about promoters trying to get a fee from the doctor which in turn makes your surgery fees high. I work hard for my salary and not keen on being hustled lol.

This forum has been extremely helpful in finding clinics to consult with as well as being able to read the accounts of others. Thanks to the awesome forumers that take the time to share their experience and knowledge. One I have my surgery and give my review, I probably will not post much here afterwards. I hope to give you all an update soon.