BeautyHacker

Smitten Kitten's Surgery at MVP + Other Reviews and Experiences

hi Pauly
my kk id is charmiq, have you decided which clinic to go? i consulted with HER SHE, CHOI YEOP, MVP, JW, DA and TIEUM. I am here only for double eyelid surgery.
ta

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats weird. My id is lindamaiii. I think your settings are off thats why pauly couldnt search for you. Go to your profile settings in kk and change the notification to make my id searchable.

Wait, are you using KIK app or KaokaoTalk app? Both are different apps. We are using kaokaotalk. Maybe thats why you couldnt find us.

Hi Miss Orange, sorry to hear that the lip lift did not last.. can I know till date (4 months later) - are u still satisfied with ur rhino and eye surgery at MVP?

Im going to book my surgery with MVP for des and rhino next week after I ask a few more questions. Was hesitant if I should do thigh lipo as well. Worried too much procedure at once though it will be done by the same doc Dr.Seo. Anyone had any experiences with thigh lipo at MVP? I did some research - some encourage frequent massage while mvp just encourage to wear garment for minimum 1-2 months and advisable to wear for 6 months for best result. Any soul out there care to share their thigh lipo experience? Thanks.. :smile:

@ miss orange .. thanks for ur response :smile: can I ask do u think it's ok to do Des, nose and thigh lipo at the same day? How's the scarring and skin elasticity...? To me, no matter how much I exercise - the rest of my body did lost some fats but not for the thigh. They stays the same... do u get lumps, numbness, soreness ... I know it's different for everyone but lump?? << is this normal..?

Hi anyone know if mvp is good in fat grafting for full face? I saw many did eyes and nose. I'm doing my double eye lid and Epi at mvp and keen on fat graft too for face, wondering if they r good at that?

I was quoted 1.2mil for fat graft and prp fg w 1.5mil which I thought is pretty low compared to most of the other hospitals like regen, Deam and Banobagi that quote 3mil for fg and 4mil for PRP fg! The price diff is 3-4X!

Anyone going on dec and shortlisted mvp can add me in kakao : Lemonkismet

@miss orange

Mindy KK at MVP is mvpps.