BeautyHacker

Smitten Kitten's Surgery at MVP + Other Reviews and Experiences

Hi MissOrange. I added Mindy on WeChat and she said she would get back to me within the same day. But she never got back to me.
How long should I wait until I get a reply? I hope they aren't pushing me back because I am willing to pay the deposit and get it done there. :sad:

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i agree on using kakao instead. in fact MVP was the fastest to reply me via kakao. :smile:

yeah same for me, they quoted me a higher price than bigger clinics like TLPS :shocked:

• 1 month later...
Don't mean to be a doubter.

But the photos on Smitten Kitten's blog look very different to Smitten Kitten's videos.

Differences that are very clear to me:

Blog photos(2015): Slim face with nice angles, slim nose and big eyes
Video (2016): Wide face, wide alars on nose and smaller eyes.

Looks like blog photos have bean edited majorly compared to video and similarly edited on the MVP site.

For COMPARISON

Blog Photos 2015:
[GALLERY=media, 2417]blog2015a by KimHa.Phuong posted Apr 8, 2017 at 6:57 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 2416]blog2015b by KimHa.Phuong posted Apr 8, 2017 at 6:57 PM[/GALLERY]

Viedo Screenshots 2016:
[GALLERY=media, 2419]video2016a by KimHa.Phuong posted Apr 8, 2017 at 6:58 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 2418]video2016b by KimHa.Phuong posted Apr 8, 2017 at 6:58 PM[/GALLERY]

Hi everyone

I know its very hard to choose a clinic or surgeon so i thought i would share with you guys on my experience with MVP, I had a consultation with them a few days ago regarding double eyelid surgery. Mindy who i was in contact with through email and wassapp has been brilliant, I also met Ellen there who was absolutely lovely and the feel of the reception felt welcoming.
I met Dr Seo who listened to what i wanted and recommended i have DES and ptosis and the price was reasonable.
My next stop was Dr Kwon of teuim who Ive set my mind on before leaving for Korea mainly due to his popularity and the amount of good reviews on him but that all changed when i got to the clinic.
There was a confusion about my appointment which they did not recognise, met Dr kwon who insisted i must have epi to have bigger eyelids which i did not want to have due to reviews on others that has had it done. He was also very vague about everything maybe this is due to his lack of english, he did not make me feel comfortable plus he also said that if i did not do epi then he would not perform the surgery. I was then led out to meet his secretary(cant remember her name) to discuss the the price who i found to be very rude and left very annoyed.
So i went straight back to MVP to have my surgery. So far so good, its been 3 days and swelling has gone down alot. Their aftercare has been very good and i went there everyday so far just to have check ups and de-swelling injections.
So thanks to MissOrange's review that made me have a consultation there and I would recommend anyone who is looking to have double eyelid surgery to consider MVP purely base on the fact they were welcoming and its nice to be somewhere they can speak decent english.

Something is obviously not right here, I seriously wonder how many people are real and how many promoters are masquerading here. I've blacklisted mvp some time ago and this confirms my decision.

Hi summerlux
I wrote a good review on MVP because when I did my research i could not find many reviews on them, I wanted to help people who are looking to have double eyelid surgery and MVP as they have been very good with me.
Its pretty sad that you have blacklisted MVP based on your presumptions, not everyone here are fake!

Interesting that you are so defensive, however I did not insinuate anything nor made reference to your review. And there's no need to insult my intelligence to call it a "presumption" that mvp is not on my list, everyone needs to do their research and will have to rely on their judgement on which clinics they should put their trust to. Mvp's reviews from their patients have been mixed at best If a clinic is truly that good, their work and results will speak for themselves, like April31.

Why did you blacklist MVP?

This clinic has really mixed reviews, its either really good or really bad. I crossed them off my list after how irresponsible they were to one of their patients who had bad results, this just made really uneasy. I also feel like they have promoters here on the forum, but that's just me. Good luck with your search

Could you please elaborate more? Like who had bad results at MVP? I'm trying to gather more reviews about MVP, so I hope you can help me out and let me know why you know. :smile:

Hi everyone
I don't normally like to share pictures of myself online but this is an exception as MVP has been brilliant with me.
So this is day 6 sitting at airport lounge, there's still little bruising round the eyes. I must admit there was no pain during procedure and after. Day 2 was a little uncomfortable as there was swelling but through out the week I made sight seeing trips and visited a load of skin clinics.