BeautyHacker

Smitten Kitten's Surgery at MVP + Other Reviews and Experiences

I think the swelling is much better now, but I'm pretty pleased with my nose so far BUT do keep in mind that I did a very minor surgery - there aren't any major changes, just a slight narrowing from my previously wide alars. In fact, my sister said that she couldn't tell the difference AT ALL, and she was actually hoping that I would do something drastic :lol:

I went into the clinic at 9.30am, and they booked me for a surgery at 10am. That's how fast they penned me in.

One small annoyance: I was told by Dr Seo and confirmed again with Ellen that it would be a closed rhinoplasty, so there wouldn't be any scarring, but after the surgery there were two long wounds down my philtrum, stitched shut. It's been nearly a month now but the scarring is still quite bad - I'm trying to fade them with hydrocolloid bandages and scarring cream.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

curiouscat24 Thanks for sharing your experience!! I was wondering if I could PM you about your results and experience with MVP >_<. I was really leaning towards Teuim but now I'm starting to lean to MVP especially having read that you wanted parallel lids (which is what I want as well). Can you message me on kakao? My ID is sunnyguo

Thanks so much for your review! You've helped me make my decision. I have read nothing but great reviews about MVP. Is it possible to actually request a dr to do a procedure? And were you happy with the price they quoted you? Did you have to wait long for a surgery date?

Thanks for the reply! I'm so excited to go in August. Wow they gave you a receipt for tax refund too? I thought they either give you a discount or the tax refund. So glad to hear they gave you a tax refund as well

I hope the next consultant will be just as great as Ellen. I've been speaking to Ellen about pricing so hopefully the new consultant will honor it. Good luck on your healing process and keep us updated :biggrin:

Hi I cant seem to PM you over here. You can add me on kakao id: curiouscat24

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, do you mind if I ask how much it cost for rhino? Was it cheaper if you do multiple surgeries? I saw their before & after pics on the site and they are the best ones IMHO :smile:

I know price changes, but I am considering MVP for just rhino and I want the same things (alar reduction, etc.)

Thank you ^^

How was your De's with dr Seo? If you prefer please Feel free to pm
Did you have to do general or local anesthesia?
I hope everything went well and your recovering nicely

Hi , i am also consider to have a revision rhinoplasty next year in Korea,and currently gathering all the information needed, and MVP sounds really promising to me!
could you guys also add me to the Kako Group?:smile: my kaka.id is cerise91

Hello everybody! Thanks for all the information and tips! Because of all the positive reviews of MVP, I am now also very curious about going there for a consultation (and hopefully more!). I will be going to Seoul in July till August. Can anybody add to the KakaoTalk Group chat? My ID is elainebishie. Thank you!

Hi all, I'm going to Seoul on 18th August for Revision DES + primary rhino. Anyone going around this time? I am interested in JW, Dream but after hearing about MVP I think I will consider. Anyone in kakao groups that I can join in? My ID is elleen_my.
I know Smitten Kitten had good experience with Dr Seo but what about the other surgeons? Dr Choi and Dr Hyun. Anyone had experience with them?