BeautyHacker

Smitten Kitten's Surgery at MVP + Other Reviews and Experiences

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rather not have any foreign implants as i am getting old and dont want the risk of getting infection/extrusion. I think he added cartilage tho as the bridge looks a bit higher (or it could be swelling). I just told him that i want no silicon, no hump and up to him on how to balance my nose with the face since i also did chin and have no idea how high/ low it should be.

Could you also upload b&a's from the front? :smile:

Thanks!

Are you satisfied though? I mean it looks pretty much the same from the front minus the curve. I had subtle results like that too, not looking much better, more or less the same. But thousands were paid though :sad:

doubt he added cartilage to the bridge, thats not the normal procedure (usually implant), if adding diced cartilage they will definitely mention before surgery. usually when the tip is moved out, the bridge tends to look a little pulled higher. Some swelling is also there from the humpectomy.

Hi everyone,
I'll be having a revision rhinoplasty (1st revision) and septoplasty with Dr Choi at the end of September. Just wondering if anyone has any feedback or procedures done with Dr Choi. I had a consultation with Dr Choi last month and felt that he was the best doctor to handle my case. Now, I'm feeling a little nervous. I've read the thread and noticed that most people have had procedures done with Dr Seo, and rated his skills very highly. Really appreciate if anyone here can share their experience with Dr Choi (if any)!

@MissOrange Sorry for the late response, I was busy with... some things.

Yeah, personally i rather not do it again but we never know. Me too, i got a silicon chin implant so yea (touch wood).
I am still i Korea but leaving in 3 days. Tomorrow I am getting my intramural stitches removed so I'll see. Last 2 days ago I didn't see Ellen yet so she would still be on maternity.

@zizizw Dr Choi is the expert on revisions while Dr Seo on primary. I can't emphasise enough that there is no guarantee a certain doctor can get the result you want since it depends on case-to-case basis. I do suggest you sit with the doctor, bring a photo and make it clear if they can/cannot do it based on you existing nose. In case you are not confident there are like 20 clinics beside beside within 10-20 steps of each other you can also check.

Wish you luck.

Thanks and good luck to you too and hope you the best. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Im headed to Seoul in two weeks for my DES revision at MVP. Did my fair share of research and have only heard good things about MVP. however, their prices are a little steep. Of course, I'll try to bargain in person as best as I can, but for anyone who has gotten DES revision at MVP, about how much did you pay? I will be getting ptosis correct, and incisional.

Hi all, I'm interested in MVP for DES as well as rhinoplasty and my Korean friend has recommended Dr. Hyun Kyungbae for eyes however I seem to find most reviews who have had Dr Seo. Has anyone had any experience/heard anything about Dr Hyun? As well as Dr. Choi for rhinoplasty?