BeautyHacker

Smitten Kitten's Surgery at MVP + Other Reviews and Experiences

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi .. I'm new to this post. Wondering if anyone has any update on eyelid surgery or recently done one? I'm thinking of going in December andvtargeting at MPV and JW. Any other suggestions for consultation. ? I'm totally confuse now... sd I do it in Thailand? Where I live or Korea? Appreciate any feedback or suggestions or gross I can join in Kk for this

I did my eyelid surgery at JW in December last year and I'm very happy with the result.
I was really self conscious about my eyes before the surgery as I had pretty bad ptosis on my left eye only, so my eyes looked very asymmetrical. Now they're not only the same size but much prettier overall.

I think December is a very busy time for most clinics though.

@Dottla.. thank you so much for your reply. Did DR Choi do the operation for you? Was yours jus ptosis op or you did double eyelid op too? Did you have a before after photo for me to see if you don't mind. And are you Asian? Sorry for bombarding you with questions. I'm just so worried about doing procedure overseas and there's just so little reviews. The post op care seem really good at MPV. How about JW? And vit c drip or laser to heal the swelling faster?

Yes, Dr Choi was the one who operated on me. I had blepharoplasty on both eyes with ptosis correction on the left. I'm caucasian and I already had double eyelids, but I wanted a better shape along with more symmetry.
The post op care was ok, but they seemed really busy at times. I didn't see much of the translator after surgery and the nurses, although nice, did not speak english - they just grabbed me by my shoulders and directed me where to go. Dr Choi was great after surgery though, he checked on me each visit and assured me that everything was going well. Even when I was there to remove the stitches from a different procedure he came and checked on me. The other doctors I only saw once post op. I did get those LED light treatments to help with the swelling and bruising, but I'm not sure how effective they are as I didn't really have any bruising and I only looked swollen because of the fat graft.

Actually, MPV is asking me for a US 1000 deposit-- through Mindy. Ellen is on maternity leave. What should I do?

Actually, MPV is asking for a US 1000 deposit.. What should I do?

I would like to chat with you more on your experience. can I have you KK id ? Mine is Pauly

how is your experience at MPV ? can I KK you if you can give me your ID.? Mine is Pauly

Hi I'm considering to get rhino with Dr Seo! Is it possible if I can see your B&A pictures :smile:? Whats your kakao?

I had Walk-in Eyes consultation with Dr Seo yesterday, i didn't make an appointment in advance, but he came out from the surgery room to talk to me for around 5 mins, Mindy and the other consultant answered my questions most of the time. The clinic looks busy though, Mindy said it will be more busy after 17 Nov.
The price for ptosis and full incision is only 2.5mil Won, it's very reasonable.

So will you doing the surgery?

If u would like to share ur experience, there is a group ok talk now for those who do I g their surgery now and in December.. Give me ur kk ID and can add u in