BeautyHacker

Making the chin wider after V Line

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with making the chin wider after V Line? I feel that too much bone has been shaved off and I would like some chin projection AND width AND length.

The Korean beauty standards are small chin and egg shaped face which isn't my ideal kind of face shape.

If anyone has had experience with making a chin wider, I would love to hear from you!

^ HJ88

Yeah I've been asking around but the Korean surgeons aren't willing to lengthen my chin because it doesn't conform to their standard of beauty (the small chin and egg shaped face). My V line was disastrous despite me emphasising to NOT make my chin small.

I might have to look at other countries such as Taipei. :sad:

I'm currently also in Seoul and still consulting. If anyone is in Seoul too I would be happy to meetup.

I had my chin implant done in Taipei by Dr Chuang at Wish Clinic - he's great:smile:

Definitely recommend consulting him if you can't find an alternative in Korea.

But how long post-op are you?

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds like you're looking for a chin implant with wings but good luck trying to find that in Seoul. So many surgeons there don't even carry that implant type as it's such an unrequested thing (for guys an girls).
Light fat grafting along the lower jaw combined with a regular implant can create a similar effect tho (which is what I did).

I wonder if you can do an implant and combine it with the bone filler that is out there? I'll do some research for you. Cause I'm looking to chin implant (perhaps wider and sharper). Do you have Kakao? Can you add me (ID same as my username on here).