BeautyHacker

The Truth About Double Jaw Surgery in Korea, EverM

In regards to that face dental comment that was from 2016 I read that thread while lurking and... I see you left out the part where OP actually pressured the surgeon to do revision right after 3 weeks. The doc said no but she said yes, so he said ok. BAM! case closed.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you please link me to said thread? I’m considering having surgery done at TFD and want to know what went wrong the first time to make her demand a revision. Thank you!

I remember reading that thread too but now I can't find it anymore :sad: but I remember that the girl insisted on doing two-jaw surgery which is extremely invasive. If she decided to do it anyway even after the doctor warned her against it, then she is partly to blame. but I think that the doctor should keep refusing to do the operation.

If I remember what I read elsewhere on this forum her result was actually good and she was the kind of pt who shouldn't get these types of surgeries bc she will never be happy

But I do have to agree 3 weeks post op is way too early for a revision but I am absolutely casting doubt on that because no doctor in their right mind would perform a revision any time less than 6 months so I personally think she's lying, unless we get proof otherwise I don't believe it.

Some people will never be happy and set out to slander clinics, like the case with Barry Eppley and Lucille, Lucille was very mentally ill and various other surgeons stated Eppley did the surgery well and her issues wouldn't arise from a facelift