BeautyHacker

Is anyone considering TLSP?

Hello,
I am interested in getting surgeries done at TL SPhttp://www.tlplasticsurgery.com/.

I have been talking with the consultant through email. After I told her what I what, she suggested me to have Jaw Reduction, 3D Zygoma Reduction, Genioplasty and Rhinoplasty. She also recommended me to have Non-Incisional Double Eyelids. Right now I only know her quotes for Jaw Reduction (not sure if it's price would include Genioplasty, I emailed her to ask and am waiting for her response) , Rhinoplasty and Non-Incisional Double Eyelids which are 6 million won, 5 million won, and 1 million won.

Is there anyone considering TLSP like me or had anyone have surgeries there in the past few month? What do/did u plan to have there? How much do/did they quote/charge you?

Hi Anna 1706 ! my sister have had Revision Rhinoplasty with TL plastic surgery with Dr Kim cost her $ 4000 US , this year in Feb ur can see her reviews pic before after at Realself,com , type in search box Asia need revision rhinoplasty in Seoul , her id bibichla ,

I went to TLPS and so did my BF (two separate trips).

You can read my thread for my review.

We both had exactly the results we wanted and we're really happy.

try their kakaotalk tlps1234 for their specials

• 3 weeks later...