BeautyHacker

How Long Should I Stay In Seoul?

I am planning on having cosmetic surgery done in Seoul soon. I am planning on having a full-face and full-body makeover. I am going alone because no one else that I know can make it with me and they don't approve.

I was planning on staying for only 7 or 8 days because I, at least, want any casts removed before I head back home to the USA. I plan on having the stitches removed in the USA. I am using Docfinderkorea, so Dr. Shin Park will be helping me throughout my stay, but I want to stay the minimal amount of time possible.

Would this be okay to do?

I plan on having a little liposuction, breast lift/reduction, V-line surgery, rhinoplasty, fat graft in the face, and a hair transplant. So pretty much... a full makeover.

If I plan on having the stitches removed in the USA, can I leave earlier? Unfortunately, I'm very busy and always multi-tasking. I think the longest I can stay is 9-10 days. And I know it's a lot to handle, but my surgeries are going to be spread between 2 days.

I've heard of celebs who get 10+ procedures done at the same time in one day, but at least I am spreading my surgeries.

I was planning this:
Day 1 - Consults
Day 2 - Surgery #1
Day 3 - Rest
Day 4 - Rest
Day 5 - Surgery #2
Day 6 - Rest
Day 7 - Rest
Day 8 - Rest
Day 9 - Return back home

Is it doable? Or way too extreme?

wayy too extreme. I know many clinics for V line will require you to remain 10 days minimum in Seoul. Not to mention you are doing so many other procedures which could increase your down time should one of those procedures requires additional check ups for whatever reason. I wouldn't advise pushing your body so far.

Omg definitely not!!

I'm with K - 2 weeks bare minimum, preferably 3. I don't even think you could carry your bags at the airport after breast surgery that soon.

Thank you very much. I've decided on staying for 2 weeks in Korea. If anyone has any tips on what kind of food or any essentials I should bring with me, that would be a huge help to me. Since I don't speak Korean at all, I don't think I can do much grocery shopping in Korea, especially since I've heard that many Koreans don't speak English.

But thank you again for your advice.

we booked for 2 weeks initially but after talking with some ppl here…we have booked for nearly a month in case anything happens after our surgeries. I heard that after full face fg, you will look very strange for a while.
So will come back home hoping nobody notice it after a month post surgery

My original post was deleted for some language that implied I was looking for a travel companion.

I just wanted to come back and say that I wish you luck and I hope you get the results that you want :smile: and hopefully you will be willing to share your results and experience with us.

This sounds seriously overambitious for 9 days, to be honest. An ethical doctor will not let you do all of this in one go, so please bear that in mind. (And as K says, V surgery is 10 days recovery).

It's very rare for celebrities/anyone to have 10+ surgeries in one go. There may be one or two examples out there, but if you're thinking of who I'm thinking about, she later admitted that she almost died in the process.

If you plan on doing all of these procedures in one trip, I would allow yourself up to 3 weeks. Even better (and I'm sure you won't like thesound of this) would be to split your cosmetic work up into two trips.

K Couture, I wanted to get nose fillers to fix my rhino, but i'm not familiar with the types of botox. Will you explain some popular kinds. I know they don't last, but once it dissolves, will my nose look better than before or it will go back to its normal structure?