BeautyHacker

My Surgery Experience in Seoul

Hello Blasian! Hope you are better now that time passed!

Could you please share before and after photos? I 'm very interested base on your review in face dental too!

Hello,

I am a bit past one month post op. I did not need braces since I wore braces less than 10 years ago and still wear a retainer at night. My teeth were aligned well and so was my bite. The doctor performed SSRO. I am still wearing a wafer when my mouth is at rest. I am happy that I was able to choose this method since I could have some freedom. I think IVRO would have made two jaw even harder, but that's just me. The swelling is decreasing daily and I am looking a bit better. I cannot wait to see myself at month 6. The masseter muscles are swollen, and there is swelling in my chin. I can now lightly smile. My smile looks like it did before, and I am happy about that, except with vline my jaw is not as broad as it used to be. I cannot wait for the more V shape to emerge.

I do not mind sharing photos but I do not plan to post them up here. Message me for my kakao.

I am still very happy with Dr. Lee at Face Dental and wish I did this surgery years ago. I have had no complications to date. The surgery was successful and I am healing well. I could not have hoped for a better outcome.

I look at old photos and I almost do not recognize myself. I am glad I can forget those bad pics now lol.

Wow Blasian, thats so good to hear.

I tried talking to this other clinic (I forgot the name).. and they said that i'll need braces because ASO leaves gaps.. I never heard about that in my life what the heck. I am SOO sticking to the The Face Dental. Thank you for sharing your progress, feel better!!! And try adding me on kakao, I'd love to see the results:

Kakao ID: MissBee

Hi guys
I have just booked in my for my cosmetic surgery for Asian Rhinoplasy, Double Eyelid & Fat Grafting with JW Clinic!
I'm leaving in two weeks and staying for 9 nights/10 days in Lex Hotel (15 mins away from JW)
I have been chatting with JW with Kakao Talk app on my iphone and their responses have been amazing! The whole consultation process is much easier via that app.
I've also paid my deposit too to make sure I can get the slot when I get there because from what I've heard JW can get extremely busy!
I've done so much research and chose Dr Suh to do my nose. I feel very confident that he will do an amazing job! Only because I've seen so many successful nose jobs. Especially for my type of nose which is the round, bulbous, wide nose.
Anyway, add me on Kakao if you want to chat about the progress and if you have any questions. I'm based in Australia!
I will be posting before and after pics up too on my blog site! :smile:
PM me for more details!

May I ask you some question about JW surgery?

1)How much is for Rhinoplasty, Eyelid, Fat grafting
2)And how much did you pay for deposit??
3) Do they accept the credit card for deposit or the other method?