BeautyHacker

If I go to Korea to get breast augmentation, have some questions.

Hey ladies. I heard that breast augmentation in Korea is better, is that true? How is it better and what do Korean surgeons do that's different than the ones in the in U.S? I was planning on under muscle silicon implants in US, but I am curious about Korean methods as well.

I also have no friends or family in Korea, so once I get the surgery done, I am going to have to recover there for a while alone unless I bring a friend with me. Do you recommend it or should I just stick to US surgery? Is it expensive? How long do I stay before I go back on the plane again?

The only thing I can say about Korean BAs is that it can, during promotions and such, be super cheap. Around 3-4 million KRW. I don't think BA in America is that cheap right? And some clinics have such beautiful and natural results, far better than a lot of western clinics. So I would definitely consider doing BA in Korea. Though I don't know which clinics are the best, but I'm researching :smile:

I've been doing a lot of research on BA since I am interested in having the procedure.

I initially planned my trip a year ago with rhinoplasty my main focus. Now after a lot of research I am interested in doing both BA and rhinoplasty in Korea, I'm from the US so if I don't feel comfortable with the BA surgeons after an in person consultation, I will have it done in the US instead.

I don't feel comfortable at all with the surgeons in the US for Asian rhinoplasty. Some doctors still recommends L shaped implants. :nono:

They usually recommend you take off of work for 1 week in the US, 2 weeks off would be even better especially if you are having it under muscle. No lifting for a few weeks, 6 weeks of no exercise. But I've heard that recovery isn't as hard as bone cutting procedures like two-jaw surgery.

I am also curious since I am flying with Korea Air - can they send my luggage directly to my home in the US since I don't think I will be able to lift anything flying back to the states after my 2 and a 1/2 weeks stay in Seoul.

Hey girls !
I decided to do a surgery !
Face contouring and rhynoplasty (maybe remove my dark cirlce ^^) and would to go to Korea, because in France there is not Face contouring, so bad :sad:.
And i want to know what's the best surgery hospital for a western girl ?
There are a lot of surgery hospital in Korea but i don't wich hospital is the best for me, i've seen ID hospital who got a forum for international customers but i seen bad comments of them and they are expansive !
Help me please

I'm western and I did my face contouring surgery at TLPS. You can read my review in my thread:smile:

• 2 months later...
I saw many Caucasians coming over to Korea for bone (especially nose) or breast surgeries. I think they come because it is cheap, but under a good condition and service. I would consider of getting surgery in Korea if I had enough time for recovery there.