My review of April31

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello , Ho
Hello, Could tell me please the price of your rhinoplasty (nose tip) . Thanks

• 1 month later...
Their rhinoplasty prices start at 6mil. If you want alar reduction, bridge etc it could range from 2mil to 2.5mil more

I haven't update but I guess I'll update here for April 31.. Unfortunately I'm 6 months post op and now that swelling is going away. It's very apparent and obvious that my silicone implant is shifted to the right. They were accommodating and said that I can go to Korea to get it fixed whenever. I'll just have to pay for the anesthesia.. I'm devastated that this happened to me.. But now you know the risk you're taking with PS. After this, I will definitely not get silicone implant and do not recommend to get any foreign object in your nose (other than your own cartilage/fat). In the future for Foreign implants (like silicon/gortex) you will most likely have to change it. Your skin will thin out as you age, it'll shift, or get infected.

Omg what are you going to do now angie? I know a lot of gals who got offered revisions by the same clinic and then regret their decision...

Wait really? May I ask what happened to them?? I had no idea there are other people who went for primary and got offered revisions... :sad: I have no idea I'm stressed out about a lot of things...

I can't remember specifically if any girls went for failed revisions at April bc I've spoken to so many girls about revision in the last few months, but just be wary of the same clinic giving u free / not free revision - it didn't work the first time for a reason lol

I'm considering going in late Oct. Would you mind send me your contact information? And also, where r you from if you don't mind me asking.

• 2 weeks later...
So there were a lot of girls who got primary done there, then got revision, and STILL didn't work out?

• 1 month later...
April 31 is NOT as good as it said, I had my nose job last Sep 2016. I wanted to have my revision since I've done my nose job before in my country with 'L' silicon, and dr.Kim suggest me to change with 'I' soft silicon and make my nose a little longer to gain a bit droopy looks nose to be look natural.

I thought he knew how to increase my nose looks cosmetically, well post-op until now a year later: My nose looks a little longer, but not well-defined looks at the front, still bulbous and since he didnt perform alarplasty, the bridge did not go slimmer which make my tip looks bulbous, also my nostril were not evenly stitched - overall my nose volume did not decrease in volume, did not look straight line at the front, pfiuhh... I paid 9 Million for nothing improvement cosmetically imho.

What I learn:
- Expensive, higher medical title, friendly translator did not equal to surgeon's skill of expertise
- Plastic surgeon is an artist, not every one of them have that 'sense of art'

I'm thinking of having another revision somewhere Phillipine or Thailand. References are mostly welcomed...

Oh no. Thank you so much for sharing. I was really considering April 31 because I've read nothing but good things about them. Everyone is okay with their price believing that they're paying for quality. I hope you'll finally get what you originally wanted with your revision.

• 1 month later...
This sounds awful, so sorry this happened to you... Would really like to see your photos however I cannot figure out this pm/conversation thing -_- After reading these bad reviews, I'm starting to feel hesitant about April 31. If you are comfortable, please update us on your progress...

Here guys, I give you the proof of April31 nose job result. My before pic was in year 2015 and I did my nose job at April31 in Sept 2016, yet my after pic is in Sept 2017. As you can see my previous nose was better looking, and post op with Apri31, they make my nose bridge longer and wider, still bulbous tip, and not even nostril stitched. I don't see any cosmetic improvement for 9Mil won that I was hoping a first class result for a nose job, but the money is not the measurement to see one's surgeon level of expertise, also Marketing/Translator excellent salesmanship. RESEARCH is the key, based on evidences. I was refer to April31 by a friend who's their friends of the other friend 'told' that they have good result, yet I supposed to consider it as rumor then.

Beware of April 31 clinic in Seoul!