BeautyHacker

Best facial contouring clinics and well specialized doctors?

DA used to be at the op of my list but I think the clinic is overrated? I'm now considering Regen and The Face Dental. The latter seems to be the fad now like how DA was. I'm a little wary and thinking if I should just go with something bigger like Regen.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except for tfd, what have you heard about the other ones? I have never heard of cbk and jungwoo..

Have you seen any reviews on naver or do you know someone who went there?

Thanks!

I've just seen them mentioned by a few people in a private chat and I've read reviews on babitalk/online. Nothing too detailed.

• 1 year later...
I did my V-line surgery at DA, and they charged me around 14 million won. What surgeries you planning to get done? V-line + zygoma??

Yes,v-line and zygoma

There are others, like nose reduction, but most of then I prefer to do here, in my own country.

Just v-line and zygoma that I would really prefer to do in Korea, even in Pitangui.

Ivo Pitangui, the founder, was a Brazilian plastic surgeon,a very good one, his main clinic is here, but I really would prefer the v-line and zygoma to be done in Korea.

Not sure about the exact surgeon name but i think the well-known places for fc are tlps, view, daprs, tfd (there's only one dr there : dr Lee)
Make sure you do your research+consult before making your decision/drop a deposit!

• 5 months later...