BeautyHacker

Best time/season/month for PS in Korea?

Thanks for the input and tip! I'm shooting for April so that helps a lot. :smile:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for sharing. I'm hoping to go in April too and this helps a lot!

Hi! great to here that. Pls let me know the outcome. I love their jaw reduction n vline job. I love their bna pics.
may i ask what u having done??

March is a great time to go! Was there last March it wasn't very busy and the weather was perfect. It was sunny during the day but still chilly. Bring a warm jacket for the evening. It gets cold. I felt like the cold temp was perfect for recovery after surgery. Helped keep the swelling down and was comfortable :smile:

Thanks ParanSkies! I saw in the other thread that you're going again in April as well?

Where you will get the surgery ? Well.. good luck for the surgery ! :smile:

I see. I totally agree that colder season are help to recover more faster since it's cold. I don't know about summer season. :smile: If you want to have the surgery during winter season like december-february then you will need to hold the slot for your surgery like two months before the desired date or else you will not get them because a lot of people like to get the surgery during colder season and not just korean there. That's what the staff from few clinics told me really.

• 1 month later...
so is it more busier during colder months and not summer? Thank u :smile:

Does anyone know if September, October and November are peak periods?

I was told to avoid the mid-Autumn festival period and during college entrance exams but not sure if this is true.

Thank you. I am thinking of going in a few months maybe May, June or July. Is that a good time or bad?

I thought the high schoolers graduated in summer and got surgery as a present, I want to go when it is less busy as I am foreign and stay maybe for 4 weeks :smile: