BeautyHacker

Best time/season/month for PS in Korea?

I'm thinking of going in September as well, and that is a good point. I guess before or after is fine, but I expect that a lot of places won't be doing surgeries September 14-16.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that outside the clinic or are clinics bad with the air conditioning?

I was thinking of going in autumn/winter (October to February), but is that a bad time if you go when it's too cold or busy?

I actually think March/April is the best time to go. That's when the weather is not too cold and not too warm, and it's the off peak season, so prices are low and not much of a crowd.

Thanks :smile: Autumn or winter is the I can get time off work most easily, but spring sounds good. When does the off peak season start/end?

Hi Jessica,

Mid October to Late October is another good choice. It's not cold yet so you'll be able to walk around the streets without coat. Yeah! But the weather in October just make it so easy to walk around and enjoy the city while you recover. But starting late October to November, it will gets cold and you'll be starting to need a jacket but it's still doable. Bonus part, in October it's a very slow season so there are not much waiting time so you'll be able to book your surgery soon. If not, I agree with Oreocream about March and April. Good luck with your planning!

Thank you! ^^ I don't mind if it's cold, just not busy. I am from Germany so our winters are freezing too haha.

I'm doing facial contouring and possibly rhino, so I'm not sure if I'll be healthy to see the city. Although it would be nice :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
I had my first surgeries during June. AVOID SUMMER unless you plan on staying inside. Korea is HIGH humidity and even walking to convenience store can cause excessive sweat.
This time I'm going in Springtime.

I'm planning on going in late Sept - Oct, not too sure if that's good or not.
And all this talk about sweating is making me die a little instead haha i hate sweating, especially in humid weather it's terrible.
just imagine the mustyness oozing through your bandages like a hot humidifier, eww.