BeautyHacker

Best time/season/month for PS in Korea?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So January and February are very busy? I am thinking of doing my rhinoplasty then.

Does this mean there's a greater change of surgeon rushing and botched job? Or just harder to book the surgery (so if I decide my clinic already no problem?)

FYI late December-late January is typically when universities and schools are on break so clinics will most likely be super busy. People want to do their procedures when they're off and have all that time to heal!

Thank you ^^ So even early December and February is OK then? :smile:

Hey I heard from my friend that July August January February is the peak season for Korean ppl. But for us we just come at random time, any time we can have vacation so I guess if we avoid the Korean peak time it should be alright?

Thank you :smile: So February is also busy? I heard Koreans ended winter vacation after January, but if your friend is Korean she knows more haha..

"The academic year in state schools starts at the beginning of March and runs through until mid-July. The second semester starts at the end of August and continues until mid-February. Within these semesters, schools also schedule two-week long breaks, but the exact dates for these are up to the school itself. - See more at: https://www.angloinfo.com/south-korea/how-to/page/south-korea-family-schooling-education-the-school-year#sthash.eAD03uOm.dpuf"

End of Febuary is probably when it peaks since school is out mid-Feb.

Thanks ^^ I'll go in march then I think. The more time between that and facial contouring the better.

Now I need to save for it.. :P

I'm probably going in March too. Maybe we can meet up for coffee? :smile: Actually I was planning a December trip, which is 6 months post-op from my rhino and Vline, but Dec is such a busy period. Everything is expensive and the clinic staff are probably in holiday mood already. Jan and Feb are just too cold.

Sure :smile: Yeah, I was going to go for rhino in December as well, but the clinic staff are definitely gonna be rushed around because it's the Korean winter break. I feel like it could increase the risk of a botched surgery if I have a tired busy doctor. And winter break doesn't end till the end of February too.

• 6 months later...
Hi all~after many delays finally booking my trip for this spring! Just curious, has anyone noticed that it's better to do consultations on weekdays or weekends? I'm wondering when I should fly in because I plan to do 3 days of consults. :biggrin: