BeautyHacker

Beware of reviews.

There is NOTHING WRONG being a clinic’s model BUT it will be best if she had mentioned here.
You see, when you agreed to be a model for a clinic allowing them to use your before/after photos, the doctor will ensure your result is the best and treatment is definitely better than us nobody.
A Clinic’s model entities to : Free Surgery or discount on surgery fees, IDEAL results and VIP treatment.
After my 3rd nose revision, I am tired of these reviews.
Do your research. Do not follow blindly. Do not end up like me.

Thanks for the heads up!! i was checking this clinic. totally worried about taking such huge decision based on online.

Someone sent me this also through kakao.
I paid full amount for my surgeries and I didn't mind to let them use my photos cause they helped me a lot but I do mind when my eyes show so I asked them to re edit them. I was happy they asked me to use my photos it means my nose not too bad after 4 rhino.
I should have asked to be their model at least your post would have a meaning. Don't jump into conclusions to fast. I always share my photos privately so might as well let the clinic use mine freely. But for sure , not many people like me I suppose as all my friends asked me why I didn't get any discount from it or asked for refund but this is not too important for me...
But maybe I should have I don't know. Maybe everyone can email them for me and ask them if I can get any money back from this lol
Good karma is worth much more than little money I could have got from them.
I wish everyone find their own Dr. I also have list of private Dr's I didn't share here as I think I might get insulted freely so I didn't and I won't ��������

And you are totally wrong. They asked me before I leave whether I would let them use my photos or not through the Chinese translator who translated to my friend and who translated to me. That's the little story ;)
My friend went to dream , da and braun and just posted a review. Why promoters themselves always so agressive but you are right, it is annoying when reading reviews from real models their "experiences " and for trying to point out a case like that for all readers 👍

Anyway i can vouch for her.. I happened to read her posts on purseblog and specially created an account just to contact her as i read that she posted long ago and did her research before she decided on which clinic to go to. And i wanted to go to korea next year. She told me there are good doctors in america as well. And she is really nice . If she wanted to promote the clinic she wouldnt tel everyone to really do their research before deciding...

Thanks Rita for trying to warn us! However I can also vouch for her, her review is a very honest one she didn't get paid or anything to write it if you know what I'm saying. After she paid full amount and did the surgery they asked if they could use her picture. So the order in how things went is also very important! But I can see why you would be wary of her review lol. I also went to Trend this september to consult with a couple of girls here from the forum, he is very detailed and he only does one surgery a day. If I would need a revision from my nosejob that I did this May, I would def go to him.

Wow, you have some balls to make that accusation, I know her personally as we talk in kakao quite often. She has done nothing except helping everyone by giving detailed information about her experiences in clinics, shared all the information she have gathered through around 9 years of research, having visited nearly all the clinics in Seoul, have done nothing except giving her all and help people and that's how she is being rewarded being accused of being a model and a promoter... incredible.

It seems people aren't used to people being this nice and as a outcome become distrust when that happends...so unfair. If only people like Rita081 would point fingers to the REAL models and promoters here...I'm sure a lot of people will be surprised.

Just because a clinic use your photo doesn't mean you are a promoter or a model it means (if you aren't aware of) that the clinic is proud of their work and wants to show off and ask the patient if it's okay to use their photos which is totally fine...see the diference between one thing and the other?

I'm all for unmask promotores on this forum but let's put the effort to unmask the real ones not the ones you THINK they are, because pointing fingers to people like lolipop32Swiss who have been unselfishly helping everyone in this forum and in kakao will keep other real patients from posting their experiences in this forum out from fear of being called something they aren't.

I agree on you that everyone should do their research and not follow blindly, you are so right nobody can trick you to go to a clinic because if that happends it means that you haven't done your research well and is easily swayed by a pretty photo. If that happends the fault is on you. You have to go to as many clinics as possible and compare with which doctors do you feel most comfortable with and what results you like the most is your responsibility to choose wisely.

Hello Rita0801.
I'm the one who introduced LolipopSwiss to Trend. I posted reviews in our Kakao group about Topclass, DA, Oscar, Trend, Maxwell, and tons of other clinics.. Ppl are going to these clinics because of me, and ppl are going to Trend and DA because of LolipopSwiss. But that doesn't mean we are promoters.. This forum is about sharing information, right?

I said nice things about Trend and LolipopSwiss liked doctor, so she decided to do surgery there and share her successful result. She gave consent to the clinic about using her photos, but I guarantee you she's not a free model. Trend is not cheap and they don't need free models to promote themselves.

Lolipop has been here for quite some time ... I've read all her post..her research.. all the clinics shes been through... her first few failed PS...

I get what u meant though about be warning us re reviews...

BTW, Lollipop u look so gorgeous! Are u Caucasian Japanese?

PS --

does anyone reads Koreans? this dude, did he went to Trend as well, to do his nose and lips?

http://www.soyoung.com/p3408645

Wow this is really unfair of you for make that accusation without knowing your facts. I can say I was there with her for her whole journey at Trend. I was there to help her translate since they didn't have any english translators. I can swear to god and for sure tell you she didn't get any compensation for letting them use her photos. The doctor really liked his work on her so they asked her permission to use her photos online. They don't treat you VIP just because they are using your photos either. I have a few other friends I made at the clinic who received the exact same service as lolipopswiss did. They treat everyone the same with exceptional service and even treat me so well when I didn't even do my rhino there. Most clinic could care less about you when you didn't do your surgery there. The doctor at Trend would look at my nose everytime I go in with her for post-op to see if Im healing well. After I found out about my dent, he was the only doctor I could see since he goes in on his day off (sundays) to do post op for his patients and I happen to be there with a friend so he got to consult about my nose. If you clearly still don't believe how good of a service they provide, you should go in to see for yourself! It's uncalled for when you point fingers at people who have helped others so much with their research. It just goes to show that people like you is why success stories aren't being shared as often anymore because they will become "promoters" or "models"

You've probably understood that by now but accusing people like that is not very nice. Lolipop is one of the few users who actually keeps updating us on her surgeries, unlike other people who suddenly disappear from the forum. Also her pictures are very helpful, not many people would like to post their pictures like that but she does, even though she doesn't owe us that at all.
Next time it's better to talk to her instead of doing a thread and accusing her of things. That's not fair

Agree with above...and in fairness to @Rita081, this does happen sometimes! Perhaps not with lolipop32Swiss (who seems awesome and legit), but I know someone who got a free nose job because she knew the surgeon and agreed to be on his website's before/after section.

Guys let s not waste time to discuss about this non sense thread anymore.
This person clearly got a point and used it to discredit me for some reasons...it is OK. We should leave it. Who would create an account just to post my whole face illegally like this which has been removed by the administrator by the way? Write enough on other posts in order to create a thread just for me ? 😅
I am very impressed how much haters I have from this forum from just posting my experiences.
Our kakao group do sucks as it is clearly someone coming from my chat group who did this and it is full of promoters now. I dont use it anymore.