BeautyHacker

My experience with Dream, DAPRS and Braun

I don't know their exact price for primary because it depends on what methods you need and how many procedures. I think it ranges from 4~5mil? don't quote me on that but I know they aren't the cheapest clinic but they are not the more expensive either. I feel like the money you pay is worth it as their service is exceptional! Ive never been to a clinic where the doctor does the aftercare for you almost everyday post-op till cast removal.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
As others have said, dr. cho is dr. jo. To confirm, you can go on the korean braun website where he's listed as dr. cho, young-kyoo and on the english site, it's dr. jo, young-gyu but his pic and certifications are the same. hope that helps

thanks for sharing! you got me quite interested in dr. cho now haha but i will do more research. hopefully your next revision rhino will be the last :noworry:

For the lateral canthoplasty, do you notice a difference in the size/length of your eyes? I'm interested in this as well but others have said they don't notice any difference when they did it. did dr. cho perform magic epi on you or just regular epi?
do you mind posting pics of your b&a for eyes?

thanks for the help! im trying to find a dr. that does natural dolly eyes with an obvious/sharp epi if that makes sense

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thank you so much for your review. I want to do almost the same procedures as you :smile: I'm looking at the Braun web-site to try to schedule a consolation for the next week. But i can't find anything there.

How did you schedule a consolation with them?
Also they do BA. Why didn't you do BA with them?
Could you give the address of the place where you did eyebrows? How could I get an appointment with them? I can imagine they are busy :smile:

sunshinegirl7: are you going to do nose revision in korea at trend the upcoming year? I need to do revision myself

Im interested in braun for my eyes too, when are you thinking of going and what eye surgeries do you wish to do? I already have lids but want mine to be higher + epi but not sure if i need lateral

wow seriously? Throwing accusations much? Why don't you check back in the pms YOU SENT ME and read the responses i sent you. I was always ONLY answering questions and concerns u had.

And what's this about me giving contacts to Dream so the clinic can speak to people directly without them even asking? Where is this bs coming from? Go on Id like to know. Are you suggesting the clinic would randomly contact someone out of the blue and say "hi r u lookin to get plastic surgery at Dream?" Think about that for a moment and realize how ridiculous that accusation is.

Seriously this is why I never respond to ppl who message me anymore. wayyy too many ungrateful ppl

I dis agree I don't think kcouture is a promoter for dream. She never got me a consultation with dream and she only gave me her views ...which was valuable for anyone considering surgery. Like many of you here She just shared her successful results on the forum ...