BeautyHacker

My experience with Dream, DAPRS and Braun

Hey floweryy, I'll be in Korea on Dec 19. So wanted to do eyebrows on Sunday, December 20. Then eyes :smile: I will try to get a consultation with them as soon as possible. Preferably on Monday. I'm like a topickstarter, don't have much time to stay in Korea lol. I want to do anti-aging surgery mostly as my upper lids are sagging and i have eye bags. So ptotis correction and incisional double eyelid with blepharoplasty. But I need a translator too :sad:

Guys, could you recommend a good place for eyebrows that work on Sunday? Thanks

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant PM you since you're new, but leave your kakao and ill add you

Hello sunshinegirl7, thank you for sharing your great experience. I can truly understand what you felt when your first rhino surgery desperately failed because I’m not satisfying my first PS (eyelid and rhino) that I did last summer in Korea. So I’m seriously thinking about my nose revision next Feb like you, and this posting is definitely helpful to my decision. :smile: Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
Hey sunshinegirl7 ! I am really curious how your eyes look now. Can I see some before and after pictures? Can I add you on Kakao talk ?

• 2 weeks later...
@lolipop32swiss Hey! I read your wonderful review on Trend and I am wondering if you could please add me on Kakao? My ID is Jamie49
I plan to go to Korea Mid May for eye and nose surgery. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
@sunshinegirl7 Thank you very much for sharing your experience! What did you do specifically for your rhino? I am interested in going to Dream for a consultation, but I want to get as many reviews (whether positive or negative) of it as I can before going. Thanks so much in advance!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
hello!! I would like to ask u if u did ur BA under muscle or on the muscle?? im going to do BA in daprs soon!
or can u pm me ur kakao id then i can ask u about ur BA???? thanks:heart:

• 2 months later...
Hi Kcouture,
I'm so thankful you still respond me on kakaotalk today. And right after looking at my nose in the pictures I sent to you, you told me not to go to Dream for my revision rhinoplasty because Dr Park method is not right for my type of nose.
You really helped me alot because after reading so many positive things people talk about Dr Park, he was on my top list.

I've been reading through all your threads which helped me alot. Thank you so much :smile:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Now he is in FROMB Plastic Surgery clinic ( prev. Baum clinic)