BeautyHacker

[Questions and answers about PS in Korea] by whom ever got a few surgeries in Korea.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sent PM to u. :smile: thx

Hi, could you talk a bit about your experience with thigh liposuction? In particular which clinics/docs you considered and how you narrowed your choice down, the procedure, recovery, and if there was aftercare? Currently debating if its worth it to go to SK just for lipo vs in my country because of time, cost, and can't do the aftercare (worried about lumps, loose skin if i don't) ): If PM is better feel free. Ty very much!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,
Thanks for sharing what you know~ Hmmm Is it possible to share how you do your research for eyes please? I am so confused. Some posts that I see sounds more like adverts more than anything so i feel skeptical whether the doc is really good... >.<

So far, I started from researching how the different procedures work (Epi, Lateral Cantho, Des) then look through the double eyelid posts on Purseforum.. as well as some reviews from Realself..
Am I doing anything wrong or should I add anything?

Sorry for the noobish question. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
Hey!! I'm also going for thigh lipo as well :smile: when are you thinking of going?

I'd love to hear your answers btw brown.christina. Was the swelling bad? I'm worried the swelling will last for so long I will look even fatter instead for months.

Hi. Big swelling lasted 2 weeks. Full recovery took 2-3 months. Good luck.

I was a lucky one as I have a few friends in Korea who are quite into PS so I can get helpful information whenever I want. well. yeah. Realself n Purseforum could be good sources to research but careful with the commercial adverts.

Thanks so much for the reply!!
What do you mean by full recovery? Do you mean that most of the swelling is gone by 2 weeks, but you get your final result after 2-3 months?

Also, do you still already look good after 1 month?

Sorry for all the questions!

Hi christina where did you get your cheekbone/jawline reduction done at? Were they good at doing the procedure?hihi and which doctor performed it?? U can pm me or talk to my kakao veelynx thank u so much &#128518;

• 1 month later...

I just tried to pm to u but u have chosen not to receive. What is ur kakao? :smile:

Yes. I like my result as the profile of my thighs is smooth now. I do not remember how much it was exactly but I remember the price was not expensive. I bargained a lot as I got a few procedures tgt..